"weird..?"

Superhero Finn x villain Robin <3

Finney:
I was a undercover superhero, my name is Finney blake a normal highschool student. People call me Finisher since i finish off my villain quickly.  But one villain i can't finish off first try was named "Red hood" since he wears a red hood and doesn't reveal his face just like me. He's strong, and powerful.  I was currently bandaging my arm since today i was going to school, Red hood did some serious damage yesterday but i have to get my studies up due to me not attending any of my classes the past month.

I was walking with my sister to school while I saw my 'crush' walking on the other side walk across of us. "Finney stop looking! Your going to trip!" said my sister sighing "Shush!!" i say shushing her. His name was Robin Arellano, he's just a hallway crush. He has this tan skin and lovely eyes. He wears a red bandana every day, he just looks lovely.

As I walked in into school I hear the art kids whispering "Isn't he the guy that someone draws all the time in Denver Art Museum near by??" i hear one whisper to another. As I walked pasted them i wonderrr 'maybe i see if they're true or not...' 

Time skip!!

As I finished school i got my bags and walked with Gwen. "Gwen do you want to go the Art Museum near by?" i say smiling "Oh sure!" she smiled. We're going to get an ass whopping due to us being late but im very curious of what the art museum holds because of those art club members. As i walked inside and paid to go inside, everyone was staring at me like they were inspecting me or something! I was weirded out but it was fine. I get weird looks all the time.

As me and Gwen walked through all the artists people continued to look at me constantly. "I don't get this art.. It's literally a banana taped with duct tape??" I say looking at a painting "Well that's the beauty of it!" Gwen chuckled. An old women than approached us "Uhm yes madam?" i say kindly "M-may i have your autograph?" she said smiling "Huh why?" i say confused. She then walked somewhere and signaled us to follow her. I look at Gwen and she looked at me back we then followed the old women.

"Look." as i entered that section of the art museum everyone started at me. I then look up and see 10+ paintings of me. Even a sculpture it captured all my features "Weird..?" i say surprised "Do i have a secret admirer?" I whisper as I examined at all of the paintings. I'm flattered to be honest. I looked at the initials RA? I say confused anyone can be named RA.

I didn't know it but 'red hood' looking at me examine his paintings.

BONUS:

I was researching my nemesis 'Red hood' i found out that people  believe that he has a second job which was an artist due to brown paint on his hands when we were fighting.