Chapter 1.

Robins Pov:
Ms.Johnson spoke to me after class "Robin Arellano!! You are failing math class. One more bad grade and you are going to be held back a grade." said Ms.Johnson, she said continuing  her sentence "So i will have Finney blake tutor you." she says and signals Finney to come in the classroom. Finney had blond hair and amber eyes, i've never spoke to him before but he looks kind and charming. Ms.Johnson let us out of the classroom, Finney says while smiling "I can tutor you on Friday, my sister goes to her friends house " I nodded my head. He gave me his address and left

Finneys Pov:
Ms.Johnson asked me to tutor Robin because he was failing, I agreed to. I waited at the door to be signaled to come in, Robin was one of the toughest guys in school. Well second because of pinball vance. Ms.Johnson signals for me to come in and I step in the class room. Ms.Johnson talks to us then letting us out. I talk to Robin to come Fridays because Gwen going to Susie's house. Robin nods his head, I write down on a piece of paper my address and left.

Time skip to Friday 🤭

Robins Pov:
I held the paper that had Finneys address and go there. I knock on his door, Finney unlocked the door and led me to his room. "Hey Robin, what equation are you struggling on?" Finney said, I respond "Question 5". After I said that he grabs a pencil and starts to explain what to do. I caught myself staring into his eyes zoning out sometimes, i don't know why but I liked his eyes they were sweet and looked soft .

Finneys Pov:
I noticed Robin staring at me, I turn around to face hun and he looks away. I just laugh and continue our lesson. I yawn I read my alarm as 10:00pm I ask Robin "do you want to sleepover?", Robin responses with "sure." He goes to the kitchen to get the phone to call his mom. Robin smiled at me and said "she said sure!" We go to my room Robin says to me "can we watch something" I respond "Sure what do you want to watch?" he says excited "Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!", "I hate horror movies thoughh " I sigh. Robin begged and begged and I finally said "Fine". We put on the movie I got scared at some parts and I held Robins hand accidentally, whenever I did it I got embarrassed and apologized he said it was fine though.

Robins Pov:
Finney kept holding my hand when he was scared I thought it was cute . He kept apologizing when he did it but I said it was fine. After the movie, I see Finney sleeping I put him on his bed, and I lay down on the floor. Finney gave me a pillow and blanket how nice of him. I feel my eyes getting heavy and I drift asleep.

500 words.