but we arent gay?

(it's the tweek x craig episode but.. RINNEY)
(i forgot how the episode went but pls don't mind it and say if i made a mistake.) (i'm not sexualizing them!! its just apart of the episode and i thought it was funny to add it)

they are 18

Finneys point of view:
It was a normal day, we were at the assembly. Our principle said it was important. Donna was with him and explained this artstyle which was called yaoi. She said that the asian girls introduced it to her and she showed some pictures of what the asian girls drew and it was.. ME AND FUCKING ROBIN? Everyone started saying aw. But me, i was confused. "WHAT THE FUCK?" yelled Robin. They showed more pictures and i was in complete shock. After the assembly me and Robin confronted the asian girls "Uhm, why are you making art of me and tweek???" said Robin holding a fan art of us "あなたはゲイだから" said Amy Yamada "What did she say?" I asked "I don't know i'm Korean she's Japanese."
Me and Robin got called to the principles office and we of course complained about all of this. "What's wrong with being gay." "But we're not gay!" interrupted Robin "Me either!" "If and i'm saying if you wanted to touch Robins penis, you can't just go grabbing for it  alright? you need to say something like 'Robin is alright with you if i  I touch your penis' ok let's try it out." said the principle "No!" I said "You want detention instead?" "Ugh, Robin can I touch your penis?" "No YOU MAYBNOT" replied Robin Me and Robin planning how to solve this situation.

Everyone started to buy fanart of us, EVEN OUR PARENTS! This had to stop. But how?

"I have a plan.." "What plan" I asked Robin "We should do a breakup!" I thought about it and nodded. "We need to make it seem real. We also have to do it infront of people so they can see that we are no longer together."

Next day:
Me and Robin started to fake argue infront of them during school . "You are a backstabber!!! You only step on people and use them " I said to make it real I saw that a robins face was shocked and worried, but i continued. After our fake break up people started to make fanart but not happy ones, sad ones of Robin leaving me and me crying. I had to make it right to a robin because he might of felted embarrassing and humiliated, fuck. I go to his house and go in the backyard since his uncle (since he doesn't have parents :D ) said that he was there. He was fixing his bike "Hey, Robin I was thinking - we should get back.. together to fix this." I said "How would the town think? You humiliated me and said I step on people and use them." He said "Just leave me alone." Robin said. I sighed and left.

Few days later:

I was walking on the side walk and then Robin was behind me and gave me his hand. I was confused but went with it. We walked by the grocery shop and everyone was now looking at us, cheering us on. I felt happy and also felt butterflies in my stomach.