beach hangout part 1!

A/N: im finally better!! 🫶🫶

Finneys Pov:
I wake up to the sun beaming in my face, "what the fuck" I say holding my hands up to defend my eyes. I go and check my phone and it said it was 8:00am and it was May 27th! I cheer silently, schools finally over! I'm just a sophomore in highschool so I wouldn't leave school exactly yet. I get up from bed and go to the living room and see Gwen sleeping on the couch, I giggle seeing her snoring face.

I go to the kitchen and make myself a poptart, I go and put it in the toaster. I yawn since I was still tired, I go on my phone and I see a text message from Bruce, It read—-

Brucelovesbaseballs

B: Hey Finn! I was wondering maybe today you can go to the beach with us? us being the entire friend group.

F: ofc i can make it brucey 🤭

B: great finney pookie 🥺🥺

I chuckle but then hear my poptart pop from the toaster and go and get it. I go and get a plate and eat my poptart. As I finished, I get up and put my plate in the sink. As I was going to the bathroom, I stare at the sleeping girl on the couch. I smile devilishly and take a picture of Gwen, drooling. I laugh. Since she was a heavy sleeper she didn't hear me laugh, so I  go and brush my teeth.

After I brush my teeth, I thought about what time I should be at the beach at so I texted Bruce. He said to be there by 10:45am, I go and look at the clock. It was 10:00! I go and get my swim suit and sunscreen. I go and put on my beach shorts and put on a shirt. I rush and take my surfboard. I rush to the living room, and go and tell my sleeping dad that i'm going out. He said go (HE GOT OVER ALCOHOL IN THIS AU 🫶🫶) , I smile and go. I go in my car and drive to the beach, I check the clock and it was 10:20. Being early isn't bad right? As I made it to the beach, I see Bruce and Vance making a sand castle.

I smile at the cute couple, "Awh!" I say smirking making them startled. "Ugh shut up Finney." said Bruce kicking me slightly while sitting down. "Hey guys what's up!" I hear, I go and see who it is and it's Robin! I blush as I look at his abs since he was shirtless. "Hey Robin!" I smile "O-oh hey finn" he said putting up his sunglasses, I smile. I sit down on the mat that Bruce provided, "Billy and Griff coming?" I ask "Yeah they said they'll be a lil late." said Bruce. "Ima take a dip in the water then!" I say taking my shirt off. I swear someone was watching me as I took off my shirt. I then start to put sunscreen on me. After I was finished, I get my goggles and run to the water and dive in.

As I dived in I went down to the ocean floor to see the fish and the coral, I felt someone swimming to me and then I see Robin. Robins hair was flowing in the water and he was smiling at me. He was wearing a scuba mask as well. I smile and wave. I then point to go up, he nods. I then go up and gasp he does too "Hey finn!" he smiles "Why did you follow me?" I ask "Idk just bored." He shrugs. I then have an idea, "We should play chicken pool with Vance guys!" "yes i love that game !" He says.

I get out of the water and see Vance and Bruce now putting on each others sun screen. "Gay" Robin says snickering "Shut the fuck up Robin." says Vance making a rough tone. "Zaddy chill" Robin said out of pocket. I laugh, Robin just watch me laugh. He looked like a deer in headlights. He looked like he was blushing too, I stop laughing and ask "Are you okay?" he scratched the back of his neck embarrassed "Yeah sorry!" I then look at Vance and Bruce smirking. "What?" I say dumbfounded "Nothinggg" they said dragging the g. "Okay?" I then see Billy and Griffin, Finally.

"Finally you guys made it!" I said joyful "Yeah sorry we took long, this bitch took long since he was panicking about having a sunburnt." Billy said nudging Griffens shoulder "Shut the duck up." he said pouting. "Do you guys wanna play chicken pool? Once you guys get settled!" I say happy "Of course!" Billy said "Sure" then said Griffen.