Too Late

Angst!!)

(Finns Pov)
I'm constantly bullied by Buzz, Matty, Moose, and Robin. Robin and I had a bad start. First I accidentally made him trip which resulted into a black eye and bruises. I did nothing wrong, Moose guys were Robins buddies so when that happened I was immediately their target.

" You know.. no ONE will ever remember when you're dead. You're such a loner Finney Blake. Nobody notices you.." said Robin as he spat on me and exited the bathroom with moose guys. I walk to the mirror and wipe my bleeding nose. Noticing my black eyes, bruises, and my puffy eyes. 

After a few minutes the bell rang alerting lunch, as I was walking I got yes, a couple of stares. Since who wouldn't notice someone's eyes puffy, and a black eye on both of their eyes?? I entered the cafeteria got my food and sat with Donna guys. "Oh my god! Finn what happened!!" said Donna shocked "Them.." I said pointing at Robin guys. "Ughh!" said Griffin "Why won't they just leave you alone?" "I don't know!"

As me and Donna guys were talking I get approached by you guessed it, Robin. "Hey nerds." said Robin "What do you want?" said Finn irritated "Geez why the attitude, Fag? " I sigh annoyed. "Anyways give us the math answers or else." said Robin pounding his fist. "Whatever.." I say as he walked off "You should ignore him." said Griffin "I tried. Nothing worked." "Maybe you can confront him? Or i don't know" said Griffin again "I'll try that.."

(At The End Of School)
Robin guys was in-front of the school waiting for me for our daily beat up. As I got out of the door then all approached me. "Fag, you forgot our homework ANSWERS."
said Buzz. They all started to punch me and kick me which causes me to fall down then they proceeded to kick me in the stomach, I wince in pain. After their beat up they laughed at me and walked off I stood up, and walked to them.

"Because of you guys who fucking BULLIES me, even if I did NOTHING. Nothing at all. I hate you guys so much FUCKING MUCH.. I have several bruises, and I can't even fucking move properly. You guys have my RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE!" I said as I walked away.

(Robins Pov)
After Finn said that I had sleepless nights about it. How much my actions affected him. I don't know why I was saying these things I was supposed to be the 'Scary kid'.'  I don't think a so called 'Scary Kid' should be overthinking about the fucking kid he himself bullied for months. I get off my bed and go downstairs and ask my mom for advice.

"Mom can I ask for advice?" "¿si mi corazón?" "Acosé a un niño y me arrepiento no sé qué hacer." "disculparse, ese es mi consejo" said my mom glaring and me "si." i said as I walked upstairs to my room. I lay in my bed once again, how was I supposed to apologize? He hates me. Maybe an apology note in his locker. That'll do it. I think as my eyes dozed off and I fell asleep.

(Robins Pov again)
I go and look for Finn to apologize and give him my letter. "Yo moose where's Finn?" I say as I heard Moose chuckle "He moved schools." he said. I was too late..