Switched Roles/personailtiss

Finneys Pov:
I sigh as I wake up for a other school day. "Ugh, i don't wanna go to school.." I wear a blue tang-top and some jeans sort of ripped. I walk out but forget to put my blue bandana on, and quickly put it on and rush down stairs to eat breakfast. I go make it myself since Gwen was still asleep since she's sick at the moment. I make pancakes and eat 2 for myself, then walk to Gwen's room and knock "Gwen I made pancakes have a good day okay?" I say and she says with a tired raspy voice "thanks finn."

I go and open the door and start heading to school. I see Moose waiting for me at the fighting corner, shit i forgot about that. I go and drop my bag. I hear everyone near us  chanting 'FIGHT' "I'll pound you, you fairy." said Moose "Then do it." everyone gasped "Unless you're scared." He threw the first punch out of anger and then I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to a near by stop sign. I take a step forward, step back, and step forward and swing my punch at him till he's on the group. I see Robin staring at me in disbelief, I then start punching his fucking whiny ass till blood came out from his nose. I then finish the fight to see Robin, I get up spit in moose's face and start heading to school. I then go to my locked and see Robin "Samn, you really fucked him up." said Robin looking at my knuckles "Yeah, but don't worry Rob i'm fine." I smile then the bell went off.

~Later~

I go to the bathroom to clean my knuckles since they bled all day. I see Rob getting bullied from those 3 assholes that are from Moose's gang. I walk in and start washing my hands "Hey Rob, what's happening?" I say trying to sound intimidating "Keeping on keeping on i guess." Robin said obviously choking on his tears. I sigh and turn around "You fuck with Rob, you fuck with me." they all look at me "Yoy can leave now?" I say with a bit sas. "You okay Rob?" "Yeah. Uh, i'm okay" he said I wipe his tears and see his beautiful face washed with tears. I hug him, "it's okay" I pull out of the hug and say "But you really have to stand up for your self you know Rob?" I say lifting his chin, he nods " I know.." he says calming down. "I love you bud okay?" I said smiling, blushing a bit. My thoughts kept telling me to do something and I let them win by pecking his cheek. "Okay Rob i'll see you!" I say trying not to sound embarrassed. I run out of the bathroom.