Chapter 5

Robins Pov:
After Vance said that I saw Bruce peaking from the corner again, "I have a friend that could do help make finn jealous" said Bruce. Bruce walks us to a park I see a girl reading a book on a bench. "Rose!!" I see the girls head pop up "Hey Bruce." she said. "Rose, my friend Robin needs to make his crush jealous, mind to help out?" she raised an eyebrow. After we explained the situation,  she said sure. Bruce also whispered in my ear that she's a lesbian so it'll be fine and she'll not catch feelings.
During school me and Rose held hands and walked in school I see Finn but just ignore him. I wonder what's he's thinking, me and Rose said bye to each other fake smiling and went to our class.

Finney Pov 🤭:
I wait at my locker for Robin but dont see him coming, he's probably late. But then I see him holding some girls hand I was on the urge of crying. I don't know why. I don't even like him? I run to the boys bathroom to let everything out. I hear footsteps approaching "Hey F@G come out" I wipe my tears and get out of my stall "Read the sign it says boys not 🧚‍♀️ies ." They start beating me up after that they spat on me and walked away. The bell rang, even though I had a black eye and a bleeding nose I still went to class. Everyone looked at me but I didn't care.
After class I see Robin with that girl again I approach him "Hey Rob who's this?" I say "My friend Rose." he says while smiling, his smile was wider when he said her name than mine which made my heart break in millions of pieces "Oh. Okay then i'll see you, i guess." I say walking away.

Robins Pov:
I feel bad, Finn barley says "I guess" it made me feel guilty. It was Friday so I was going to Finney's house it'll be awkward but i know a plan which is to confess to him.  After school we walked together "Bye Gwen" said Finn "Bye Finney" said Gwen after she said that he said to me starting conversation "So Rose is her name huh?" "Yeah" I say with a fake smile. He looked sad, did he like me? When we went to his house to study he said "what are you struggling on?" with a frown. "Uhhh number 17" I say. I look at his eyes and make him look at me and did something unbelievable . I kissed him. Finney looked at me surprised but kissed back. It was a sweet and warm kiss. "Will you be my boyfriend Finney Blake?" I said "Of course!!" he said with a smile as bright as could be.