im always here for you

requested by; Finney_solos (tysm for your request. 😘)

TW!! : Abuse, whippings mentions, alcohol Skip if you are uncomfortable. :)

Finneys Pov:
I've been having mental problems recently. My dad yelling at my sister and me drunk. Him spanking us for talking back, and him also spanking us for coming back late or not getting him a beer. Im so sick of it. I can't get my studies in and i've been growing eye bags.

It was school and i was running late. Fortunately, my dad was sleeping. So me and Gwen made a run for it. We ran to school. "Hurry Gwenny!" i say with toast in my mouth. "Coming!" she said panting. We finally made it and we were panting like crazy. "S-see" i breathe in and out "See you Gwen." I waved and ran to my first period. She waved back running to her first period as well. I knocked on my first period door "Oh look who's late." said Mr. Smith. I sighed "Sorry woke up late." "It's fine make sure not to do it next time." he said as i sat in my seat.

(Time skip)

I yawn as the bell rang (RANG OR RUNG WTF)  i walked to my locker. And saw Robin, he waved at me smiling wearing that silly bandana of his. i wave back smiling blushing slightly. I go to my locker "How are you Finn?" he asked "Good, you?" i said yawning "Good aswell, hey you have eyebags is everything okay?" he asked and caressed my eyebags "yeah." i lied, he squinted his eyes obviously knowing something wasn't right. "You can tell me anything you know mi amor." he smiled.

"Yeah thanks Robin, want to stay at my place after school? It'd be good to vent to someone once in a while." i smiled he smiled back. "Okay." The bell ringing that it was second period which i had with Robin. "Let's go Rob." i hold his hand walking there. He blushed but looked away.

(End of school)

Me and robin were walking to my house so I can vent but i forgot about my dad "Wait.. Can we go to your house?" i questioned he nodded. And we turned around to go to his house instead. Robin knocked and i heard "Hola bienvenido a casa Robin oh un amigo?" said his uncle "Si." he nodded and we walked in "¿novio?" he suddenly blushed "no tío! callarse la boca" his uncle chuckled. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his room which had plenty of posters. I sit down on his bed "So tell me what's wrong finney! I'm really worried!" he sat next to me. I sighed "My dads an alcoholic as you know, and he's more angry than usually, i cant get any sleep or anything. He yells at us for the littlest things." i say holding back tears. Robin held my hand "Let it all out finn." he smiled at me. I hugged him tight sobbing on his shoulder. "I love you so much Robin." i smiled sobbing quietly he blushed but said "I love you too Finn." he smiled back.

"i'm always here for you."