FriendZone

(Angst!!)

Robins Pov:
Today was Friday which meant I was going to Finns house to "study" today I thought of confessing my feelings for Finn that I had for years. Me and Finn were "Bestfriends" but I wanted to be more than that. As I walk to his house with a slight smile on my face I eventually get there and knock on the door "Hey Rob!" said Finn in his adorably cute smile "Hey Finn!" I said as I walked in his house. "Okay so what do you want to work on?"

"Uhm so i'm having trouble with this problem, who the fuck added letters to math!" I said pointing at the problem "I don't know don't ask me" said Finn as he shrugged then he said what to do to figure it out.  1 hour later: "Ugh this is so boring! Can we watch like a movie or something? Please Finn?" "Sure fine" I went to get the remote as he said that and I put on 'Enter the Dragon' As watching I made some popcorn.

After that went to sit down with Finn.  "Hey Finn do you like perhaps anyone?" I said nervously "I don't know honestly" said Finn "Do you?" he says continuing "Yeah.." "Tell me!!" "I'll tell you later" "Please!" "Fine.." I said sweating "I like well you Finn." I said as I stared at Finn waiting for an answer "Sorry Robin but i'm straight, and I rather be friends, i'm not gay.." Finn said "oh." I said  "I'll be going.." I said as I stood up and proceed to leave "Wait Robin!" said Finn  as I opened the front door and run to my house, tears in my eyes. I can hear in the distance Finn but I didnt bother .