'happy bday finn!'

(in honor of my own bday!)

Finneys Pov:
I woke up and it was my birthday! I turned 14! I hop out of my bed happy, and change into my clothes. "Morning! Happy birthday!" said Gwen as I opened the door, I was suprised with balloons all over the place and confetti, Gwen had the confetti machine and pointed it straight in my face and turned it on which made me fall to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK GWEN" "Whoopsie" said Gwen as she turned it off. "You fucking suck" I cried, she chuckled. I go to the kitchen and pour cereal in my bowl. After I finish I start to brush my teeth and more like my daily routine, I then went to go to school I packed up and I was on the way!

As I reached school everyone looked awkward, or should I say suspicious. They kept side eying me or they either whispered something to their friends. 'What the fuck is happening did I not brush my teeth well do I have stank breath the fuck??' I thought to my self. I opened my schools doors and it was just pitch black, I go and find the light but then I hear.. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINNSTER!!" It was pitch black but someone turned it the lights on, It was robin, bruce, vance (they were holding hands), Griffen (I JUST LEARNED THATS HOW HIS NAME IS SPELT 💀) and Billy! They all sang happy birthday including some other people i don't know. Robin then brought out a cake, it was blue, and it was space themed! It said 'Happy Bday Finn!' in messy hand writing but it was still dear to me. I go and hug Robin, I saw that he was blushing a bit. "Thank you Rob!" I pecked his lips quickly.

Before Finn came to school:

Bruce's Pov:
I was begging the principal to do a surprise for Finney since he was my bestfriend, and I really wanted to be a nice friend! I wanted to do it at school, I was sure I can since I am Bruce the golden boy after-all. But to my surprise HE FUCKING SAID NO, I mean he said no. I was honestly so dumbfounded, but I begged and begged and begged and begged and he said yes!! So me and Robin guys set up stuff early in the morning since school started at 8 am, we had to wake up at 7:00 we set up everything, blue balloons, star balloons, and more. I wanted this to be very special. Robin made the cake for his lil boyfriend 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. It had his signature messy hand writing, but it'll be special to finn so it was fine. We were ready at 7:50, it was now time to wait for finney he comes at 8 sharp so we had to wait 10 more mins. "Do I look okay?" asked Robin "Yes you do" said Vance "But what if I-" "SHUT UP ALREADY YOU LOOK FINE YOU LOOK THE SAME" vance yelled "Whatever" Robin rolled his eyes. We then heard the door open.