the babysitters a vampire 😱

(I HAD THIS IDEA LMAO)
(Crack fic but in complete sentences ) 🤘
Robin:
First day of babysitting this kid, her name was Gwen Blake. 12-13 years old, short, brown hair with braids, and pretty mature. I knock on the Blake household door "Hello?" I ask smiling as my 2 fangs come out "Oh hello come in!" Someone opened the door.. A handsome young boy, my age, golden brown hair, he was drop dead gorgeous. I wondered if his blood was sweet "Hello i'm here for Gwen blake?" i say smiling with no teeth showing "Oh yes yes!" He then pushed a girl with braids to the front door "This is Gwen Blake, Gwen this is Robin, your new babysitter!!" he smiled "Big brother why?-" "because your brother has to work!" he smiled at her aggressively. i smile at her "Nice meeting you."

I smile showing my teeth. She widens her eyes "Bkg brother please stay." She begged him shaking him, crawling and climbing his leg "I'm going to be late for work." Said finn with a beautiful smile that made my hypnotized. He then opened his car and hopped in drifting away. "BIG BROTHERR" said Gwen running but i dragged her in the house by her legs and dragged her against the concrete "Come on Gwen don't be so shy." I smiled showing my fangs again. "AHAHHSSH" she screamed as i closed the door and locked it as we went inside. "Where's your dad?" i asked "Why should you know you Vampire!!" She said cocky "I will suck all the blood out of you till your ash and bones!" i say in a scary voice obviously being sarcastic, she was a blood type A , i like blood type O better. She gasped   "F-FINE he's at the bar " she sighed "My big brother normally watches me. BUT A FUCKING VAMPIRE IS NOW WATCHING ME" She ran all over the place "Come back here you brat!" I'm getting paid for watching this crazy little girl who is in middle school "AAAAAAAA NEVER" she continued to run and i throw a fake ball and she fell down like she's been jumped "That was..." i look at her in disbelief as the ball i threw at her was as  light as a feather???

"This girls crazy..."