we were perfect together

one shot idea by: @rgfgf354
(6 Months Ago)
"Hey Donna, can I talk to you about something?" said Finney "Yes Finn?" replied Donna "I've lost feelings and I want to break up.." "Are you serious?" said Donna who was  tearing up "I'm sorry" said Finn as Donna ran outside.

(Present Day.)
"Bye Finn!" said Gwen "See you Gwen!" said Finn smiling as they went their separate ways. Finn opens the school door and sees Robin waiting at his locker. "Hey Finn" said Robin "Hey Robin!" said Finn. They both started heading to homeroom together.

(After Home room because I'm lazy 🫶)

"Hey Finn, meet me in the bathrooms after 1st period" "Sure, why?" said Finn. "Secret!" said Robin before they went their separate ways. Finns first period was science which was his ex's first period as well, Donna. Finn goes into his class and goes to his desk as he sat down he felt eyes staring at him. Finn looks and sees that Donna was starring at him Donna was still not over that Finn lost feelings, She also is not over him. Finn sighs and then takes out his text books.

(After Period 1)
Finney started heading to the bathrooms after 1st period. "Hey Robin, you wanted to see me?" said Finney "Yeah I wanna say that I.." "You?" "I like you Finn.." "I like you too Robin!" said Finn as they hugged. "May I?" said Robin holding his chin "Of course." replied Finn before their lips intertwined.

(Next Day)

Finney's Pov
Me and Robin started dating. Someone spread our relationship all across the school. I was a period 1, science till Donna turned around to speak to me. "So you and Robin are dating?" "Yeah why?" "Just wanted to know if it was true" said Donna as she turned around to pay to attention. *That was weird I thought to myself*

After 1st period I was going to look for Robin, as I was walking I saw Bruce I was going to go talk to him till someone bumped into me causing their stuff to fall. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry!" said the girl who bumped into me "It's fine!" I say helping her pick up her things. "Thank you!" said the girl before she left. "No problem!"

(Donna's Pov)
I took pictures of Finney helping the girl with her stuff. I'm going to photoshop it to show Robin and accuse Finn of cheating on him. It was an excellent plan. He broke up with me and started dating Robin, I didn't understand though we were perfect together.

(Finneys Pov)
I was walking with Robin to 2nd Period till Donna came towards us. "Robin you have to see this!" "What is it?" said Robin as Donna showed him pictures of Finney and the girl he helped holding hands then another one of him kissing her. "What is this Finn, are you cheating on me?." said Robin. "No i'm not that's photoshopped!"

"No i'm not lying!!" said Donna. "I swear I was just helping her because she bumped into me.." "I saw him kiss her though!" said Donna pointing at me. "Ask Bruce he also saw it!" I said "Let's go find Bruce then." said Robin We both left to go find Bruce who was also heading to 2nd period with Vance.

"Bruce! You saw me helping that girl right?" "Yeah why?" said Bruce confused "Donna said I kissed her!" I replied. "God, Anyways we'll see you guys." said Vance dragging Bruce. "Sorry I didn't believe you Finn.." said Robin "It's fine." I replied. Me and Robin realized we were late to 2nd period. "Shit we got to go." said Robin as he took held me hand and sped walked there.

(After School)
"Hey bitch, I heard you framed Finney" said Vance walking to Donna "No he kissed her!!" "Yeah right" said Vance before he punched her face knocking her down"Stop lying I know you framed him asshole." said Vance who kicked her in the stomach. "Don't mess with robin and finn AGAIN, you hear me?" "Yes I understand I won't mess with them again.." said Donna stuttering. "Good." said Vance leaving her with a black eye and pain in her stomach.