i fucking hate you

Angst Brance!!

(i'm (not) sorry for all the angst!! <3 )

Bruce's Pov:
I sign as I made it to school, I didn't want to go to school. But I walked into those doors anyways, my mom would kill me if I skipped (fucking spank me with a bamboo stick) so I had no other choice. I go to my locker and get my stuff for my 1st period, Social studies. I get my stuff but as I took my first step, I saw someone infront of me. He had curly hair, which was blonde, and he had a flower choker. His name was Vance thee Hopper. Vance was my bully, he would always punch, kick, push, and way more to me. I have several bruises from him but I always act like im accident prone.

"Hey Dipshit, did you fucking get the quarters?" He asked in a tuff tone. Fuck I forgot it.. "IS THAT A NO?" he said stepping forward right in my face. He was an inch away. I then saw a fist swing at me, Fuck. I got pushed to the ground everyone was looking. He swung several punches at me, a few kicks here and there. My eyes were sobbing with tears. "Pl-ea-" I choked on my tears. Vance kept kicking me and kicking me till.. Everything went, black.

Vance's Pov:
I always bully my crush bruce because of I don't know how to talk to him. Bullying is the only way I can get close to him. I swung punches at him since he forgot my quarters and I kicked him as well for a cherry on top. He tried to get up but failed miserably and I kicked him once again to make him fall. "Pl-ea " I heard him beg. I then stopped realizing what I did, he was passed out. He looked like he was in extreme pain. Why am I like this, Why? Bruce now hates me. He now has a black eye and his head was bleeding, nose broken, and shit.

The bell rang and everyone ran to their classes. But I stayed and eyed Bruce's passed our body. I pick him up in tears and rush to the nurses office. "Oh god! What happened? Did he trip ahain?" the nurse asked "Uhm i think he'll tell you when he wakes up." I say in a worried tone, as I began to sit up. "It's okay, dear. You can stay. Since you're probably his friend!" Friend, Friend, Friend. It echoed in my head knowing I will never be labeled that in Bruce's eyes. "O-ok" I replied sitting down, I looked at his passed out body once again and feel guilt and shame. My eyes started to become heavy and I fell asleep.

Bruce's Pov:
I wake up in the nurses office. What the fuck? I then get a ravens world flash back, Vance. Vance fucking did this, he bruised me and kicked me. My body feels so painful. I try to get up but I crash on the floor. "Ugh." I hear Vance say hearing the sudden crush, he looks at me. "Are you okay Bruce?" he asked "Am I okay? Am I OKAY?" I asked in a loud tone "No i'm not fucking okay. Look at all these bruises you have done to me. Do I look okay to you? I have several injuries because of YOU." I say pointing to his stupid face "Bruce i'm sorry for bullying you but-" he said but I interrupted "SORRY? You better be fucking sorry, I HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH FROM YOU. BUT I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT. BECAUSE I HAD TO." "Bruce please forgive me." "WHEN I FUCKING DIE." "I only did it because I liked you." Vance said whispering "IF YOU LIKED ME. YOU WOULDVE BEEN NICER. INSTEAD OF FICKING GIVING ME ALL THESE BRUISES. AND SCARS" I say rolling up my sleeve for him to see my arm which was filled with bruises and scars, bandages and such. "I fucking hate you."

Vance's Pov:
He hates me, wow. That hurt more than it should've. My heart was broken into a million pieces. "Now FUCK OFF." I hear Bruce say showing the middle finger, his eyes were filled with tears. I then left the nurses office and went to the boys bathroom. I hugged my legs, thinking of all the shit I've done to him, harass him, bully him, and more, I deserved it. The watery tears fell out of my blue eyes. Thinking of the boy I loved, saying I hate you. To me. It made me sob more and more tears. My heart felt broken, I felt broken as well. I felt empty, yeah. empty.

Vance Hopper the most toughest guy in school crying over some stupid, pathetic boy, how stupid was that?