Remember me.

Based on that one creek angst!!! (ifykyk)

Finney was hired at NASA, his dream. Being an astronaut was his dream ever since he was young. "Robby Robby!" Finney said with excitement in his voice and hugged Robin "Yes Baby?" he said confused "I got the job!!" he said welling up with tears. "Good job honey!" Robin said hugging him tight.

Finney was called at the NASA headquarters his first day. The Nasa headquarters explained that he would have to travel to mars to find any sense of living, they told him that he isn't alone and that a team was going to come with him. But they also informed him that it would take years to come back. Finney accepted this task even though he knew he couldn't leave his husband.

"Robin, I need to tell you something.." Finney said looking at his feet "Yeah?" "NASA told me that I'm going to mars and I won't be coming till the 15th of August." said Finney "I feel guilty because i'm really going to miss you." continued Finn "It's okay mi amor, follow your dreams." Robin said kissing Finn. Finney kissed back, he loved Robin so much, his husband, his beautiful mexican boy.

When It was the day that Finney was going to mars. Finney brought Robin to say his goodbyes. As Finney went up to the space ship, he turned around and looked at Robin who was crying. His watery tears flowing down his face, Finney then ran to robin and gave him a gentle passionate kiss. "I love you baby, and you know that" Finney smiled, "I love you too, mi amor" he said putting their foreheads together. Finney gave Robin his little rocket ship which he killed the grabber with , then Finney then ran back to the space ship and blew a kiss to Robin. Finney then goes into the space ship. When the spaceship was ready to launch into the atmosphere, Finney waved to Robin goodbye.

Finney who was quarter away from mars looked at a photograph, which was him and Robin hugging, kissing, and making silly faces. They took it at the local mall, and it was their first date! He hugged it tight as he looked outside and saw plenty of stars.

Robin has been lonely ever since Finney left, several months ago.He felt empty without him. Robin missed him so much, it was August 14. Finney was almost back! Robin wanted to give him plenty of kisses when he came back.

It was August 15th now, but where's Finney. Robin uses his glass to look at the calendar and looks at August 15th which said "¡Mi bebé ha vuelto!" Where was he?

It was now August 16th, Robin then heard a knock on the door. ' Finney? 'he thought excited and ran to open the door. He opened the door and said "Finney?" he said smiling he then saw 3 NASA members.

They explained that Finney has gone,
Missing.

Robin sobbed, it couldn't be. The NASA members comforted him and patted his back, when they left. He thought about everything Finney and him used to do, Robin protected Finney when he was bullied, Finney always patched Robin up after fights, they watched the sunset together every memory that they had together replayed his mind.

Robin was now dressed in black. He sobbed as he saw the grave which was now carved in 'Finney Blake July 10, 2007- August 15 2023' Robin then put flowers on his grave and cried his heart out.