blaming cupid.

(TimeSkip 20 years)

rinney angst!!

Robin:
I'm single, I had a crush on Finney but he picked Donna as his beloved.  Now i'm 34, how time flies by. Donna and Finney now have a child, her name is Amelia. Im just alone now, my uncle died when i was 18 so now i'm... yeah.  Im now Amelia's uncle so she comes and visits some time, she was coming today. I wanted to do something fun like basically looking through my old stuff for her to see how young her dad was before.

Dingdong! I hear and I stopped my treadmill and went to go answer it. I see Finney coming with Amelia, Amelia was on his shoulders. Finney took Amelia off his shoulders and I go and hold her "Hey, my little amigo!" I say putting our noses together. "I have to go to work! I'll see you at 5, sweetheart!" he blows a kiss at Amelia.  "Thanks Rob!" he says chuckling "You're the bestest friend I can ask for!!" I sigh at the word friend

"Hey Amelia?" I said to her "Yuh uncwle?" she replied "Wanna see how your daddy looked before? I have old photos of us!" I smile "Becahse we were.. the bestest of friends..!!" "Mwahkay uncwle!!!"

I go get a box of my old belongings. "Oh look! Your daddy's old space rocket ship" I say holding a small rocket ship "I wove spwace!" she said hugging it. Daughter like Father. I chuckle. I then go and place an old photo of me and finney on my wall to remind how we used to be. I go and put the photoframe up and ask "Amelia can you grab me the photo of me and your daddy? "Mwahkay" she says. I go and set it up and she sees.. my old journal, she can sort of read so I wss screwed. "I wove Fwinny Bwake." she repeated the words from the journal "Uwcle.. you wove my dad like how my mum likes mwy dad?" she says looking back at me. I sigh, "You know amelia.. Sometimes cupid runs out of arrows, and ends up shooting one person instead of two." I say smiling hiding my tears.