Devil and angel part 2 ‼️

I go and see that I had a sibling relationship with a girl who's name was Gwendolyn Blake Shaw. She's currently alive, thank god. 'Parent relationship' I saw that my mom died from suicide.. And my dad was still a live. I look down and see 'Romantic relationship: Robin Arellano (boyfriend)'. So we were boyfriend and boyfriend in the past?! I was stunned. I then see someone approaching to the file room, I hide under a desk. "I swear I heard something here?" said one of the angels I think named 'Griffin' he looked left and right then shut the door. I then sigh in relief and get out of the file room with the file in my pocket.
I quickly dashed when he wasn't looking and pretended nothing happened.

I'm the morning:
I wake up and see that the sun is bright even if i'm in the skies. I go to the area where i start my job signing people to heaven or hell. But i needed to tell Robin, "Hey Robin.." "Yeah finster?" he said while still eating his breakfast which was nutella bread. I then hand him the file of me. "Look at the relationship status.." I said nervously, his eyes widen. "We.. we?" "Yeah we were a couple before." We looked in eachothers eyes. We stood there for a while till "BRO STOP LOOKING AT EACHOTHER LOVE BIRDS, WHERE DO I BELONG?? THE FUCK" said a girl who had black hair and glasses. I look down and see bvr 69% good 31% bad. "Heaven!" I say as she walked past. She was on her phone typing something it said Wattpad or something, weird.

After our shift we went to discuss about the entire thing. "I snuck into the dorm room where they have all the names and, found me." I explained. "Weird.." Robin said. "I guess we were really boyfriends huh?" he said looking in my eyes and we were abt 3 inches apart, i took his hands and put them in mines and we kissed. All of our memories came back to our minds, Robin killed himself.. But besides that we had cute memories like cuddling watching texas massacre and Robin was laughing.
I was the first one to confess apparently, i confessed on his birthday and he said yes. We had a long kiss, passionate one.

(BONUS)

"What the fuck." said Billy who just died.