i only want him.

Stalker Robin x (????) Finn

Robins Pov:
Today was the day that everyone returns from winter break. I can't wait to see Finney,
my precious Finney. I have his apple that he ate in my closet he missed the trash can so i picked it up, and his gum that he spat out. As you can see I really like Finney, obsessed. I was walking to school till I see Finn walking with his sister. Finney then throws a piece of tissue in the trash can. When nobody was looking I took his tissue out of the trash can and I stuck it in my back pack.

I arrived at school, I heard Finn talking to this girl who's name was Donna next to a tree. I snuck behind the bushes. "Hey Finn!" "Yes Donna?" "Can you meet me later after 3rd period?" "Of course!!" said Finn as he walked away I heard donna whisper "I can't wait to confess my love for him today.." I was furious. I was thinking how to make Finn loose feelings for her. I saw Finn again when I was going to homeroom, I then secretly took a photo of my beloved.

I went to my homeroom aswell and he was in there with me too! I saw him sitting in his homeroom, and I stare at him for the entire time. But then I heard the bell signaling that homeroom was done. I came out of homeroom and accidentally bumped into a girl, "Shit i'm sorry" I say as I lift myself up and offer my hand she lifts herself up and she thanks me and leaves to go to her 1st period, for some reason I feel like someone was watching me the entire time.. Weird? I shrugged it off though. I go to my 1st period which was arts. I suck at art that's why i have a literally a -10 on my report card, I have no idea what that means but it's in the god damn negatives.

I start to draw finney, my love of my life. And it honestly sucked but atleast I tried. I held my drawing and turned it in, I said it was my lil brother because I didn't wanna admit it was Finney to my art teacher who is clearly homophobic. I walked out of class and felt thag weird feeling, the one that someone was watching me. I once again shrug it off and go to my 2nd period which I had with Finney! I smile as I get in the classroom and take a seat behind his desk. And of course the teacher was explaining very VERY fast, I literally hit my head on my desk. But i remembered what Donna said and that was happening next period! I can't let that happen... I throw a paper at finn

Hey, Donna is a bitch. she literally left you out 4 times and you still like her?
-R

Don't say that about Donna she isn't a Bitch!
-F

Well it's the truth -R

just leave me alone, we can talk about this later Rob- F

I blush and nod okay.  But damn it that didn't work! Ugh what's going to work.. I go and put my head on my desk and wish for a miracle to happen. I can't fight her since Finney is going to not be my friend anymore, so I ran out of ideas since i'm all about violence thags how i solve things. But speading rumors about her wouldn't just make him leave her, he's better than believing rumors, I've watch him comfort his sister about her nasty rumors and some of his friends (he watched through his window), so yeah it wouldn't work. I felt THOSE EYES ON ME AGAIN. I look up everyone's head is towards the teacher so.. Who the hell was if??

It was 3rd period and.. I don't have it with Finn.. So i had to wait, but hell no i'm not patient anymore. I'm going to wait till 3rd period is over and see if he accepts or not. I skip my 3rd period in the stalls of the boys bathroom thinking about whatever mostly finn, but then the bell rang. I quickly go outside and see Finn and Donna talking, I go behind a bush and listen. "Finney.." "Yes Donna?" "I, uhm. Like you.." Donna said it's over if he says yes, he'll probably say yes though who wouldn't it's Donna. I see him eyeing me, DID HE SEE ME? But, I went to leave but I heard "No, I'm sorry I don't like you I like someone else." he says looking at her. She starts crying and runs away, "I wonder who he likes" l say to myself as I walked away from the bush.

After School:

I was walking home and I then start approaching a certain ally way and I got pushed by in somebody and I close my eyes "Hello Darling!~" I look and see it's.. Finney? "Finn?" "Robin. I love you, I love you so much. I have killed everyone who looked your way, everyone who made 1 second of eye contact with you, any person who you partnered up with in class. I love you, your the love of my life, I don't care if you thing i'm crazy. " I widen my eyes as he says this, but look down and see a knife with blood under my chin "Remember that girl you helped up?" He wiped the blood off his knife and pointed at her lifeless body.