kindergarthen!

Brance? BRANCE. BRANCE? BRANCE.

Bruce's Pov:
Im 5 years old and starting kindergarten! I can't wait to meet some new friends, and do more fun stuff and learn! My mommy gets my clothes, it was basically a collared shirt with some pants! She helped me put it on and I was ready!As we were in the car i was playing with my hot wheels! "Vroom! Vroom!" I say waving my little car in the air. My mommy chuckled. As we pulled up to the school it looked really interesting! It was different from my preschool. Me and my mommy go and get out of the car. She holds my hand, i've been in preschool i'm not nervous at all! (Im a little nervous)  My mom let go of my hand and kissed me goodbye.

I go to my classroom and see this curly haired boy he had pretty blue eyes. I blush while looking. I felt conscious, why am i feeling conscious do I have to puke? I shrug all those thoughts as the teacher came and told us to tell our name and one thing about us. A girl stood up and said "I'm D-Donna, and I like barbie!!" she said stuttering a bit we all clapped, except for that interesting kid with the curly hair. I stand up and go infront "I'm, bruce!" I smiled "And I wove baseball!" I say happily and as they did with Donna they clapped as well. "Hi i'm Finwnny and I love science" "Hi i'm Rowbin and I love scwary stuff!" The curly haired boy went up and said "Hi my name is Bance! and I like pinball!!" he said with a smile, he had a tooth gap which was really cool!

"Thank you Vance" said the teacher and started to talk about himself! I then say hello to vance "Hi!" "Hey?" "I really like your hair!" I said with a smile, he turns pink "Really? I used to cover them up but you know" I said smiling. As the teacher gave us some playtime I went to hang with vance who was playing cars on a carpet which had roads and houses with it. I then go play with him and get a car "Vroom Vroom!" I say "Wawtch out Bwruce!!" he says as he crushed into my car full blast. My car flew out of my hand and I started to cry, "Oh nwh don't cwy!" he said as he hugged me.

 My car flew out of my hand and I started to cry, "Oh nwh don't cwy!" he said as he hugged me

Rakbuun

I think we're gwonna be bwestfriends or more!

.

.

.

the bestest of bestfriends!