Season 3: Monster Weather

With the group at a classic rock and roll festival, Leah and Gwen were in awe of the classic records and all the old school fans of the old music. Y/N however, was with Derrick and Tyler all exploring and looking around. More specifically, Tyler was looking around for something but he wouldn't say what it was.

"I gotta find it..." Tyler murmured as he looked around the many shops. "Find what exactly?" Derrick asked as Y/N was checking a box of records. "Apparently, it's some kind of old school record he's after... the band is called New Years Evil..." Y/N said. "Mind telling us why, Tyler?" Derrick asked. "Because I want it!" Tyler snapped as he left the pop up shop. Ben meanwhile didn't want to be anywhere near this festival.

Max was excited to see one of his favorite bands to play named Shag Carpeting. But Ben couldn't care less as he had his headphones in and not caring about anything in this festival until, he noticed he saw the famous weatherman Vance Vetterroy and his robot S.A.M reporting the weather.

"Hey! You're the weather dude with the robot!" Ben said looking at the robot with an impressed smile

"Hey! You're the weather dude with the robot!" Ben said looking at the robot with an impressed smile. "The sounding Anemometer Metagraph isn't a robot, kid. He's a weather sophisticated operating... ah, what's the point... The news station only wanted a gimmick." Vance said as he crossed his arms with a sigh. Ben just looked at him awkwardly and walked away, not wanting to be involved in a grown man's issues.

"Hey, Tyler... is this it?" Derrick asked and Tyler looked up. "No... not it..." The three boys were still digging through the records and asking around as it began to rain. Meanwhile, Leah, Gwen and Max were enjoying the concert with Ben behind them listening to his mp3 player. "You think Y/N will like this?" Leah asked, holding up a guitar keychain. "He'll love it... besides, I don't think he can hate anything you do for him..." Gwen smiled as Leah nodded. "Yeah..." She whispered as she pocketed the keychain.

"I FOUND IT!" Tyler shouted happily as he held up the New Years Evil record. "Hey nice... let's pay for it and get on out of here." Derrick said. Tyler smiled as he walked up to the man to pay only for the guy's face to pale as he pointed and ran away from them. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" Tyler shouted as Y/N and Derrick frantically tapped him. "Uh, Tyler... we got a big problem..." Y/N said as Tyler turned to see the issue.

" Y/N said as Tyler turned to see the issue