Washington B.C

As the night sky loomed over Washington B.C, panic ensued as a flaming building raged on. Within said build was a scared mother and son who were trapped inside. Just then, a piece of the building collapsed and just as it was about to land on them, it was caught. The boy looked up to see Heatblast.

Heatblast: I'm here to help! Follow me!

The mother and son nodded as Heatblast lead the two safely out of the building. Once outside, Heatblast looked up to to his partner.

 Once outside, Heatblast looked up to to his partner

Heatblast: All clear to go Big Chill!

The alien hero nodded as he breath a massive wave of ice completely putting out the building. The people roared with approval as Heatblast basked in the glory.

Heatblast: Now I know you guys wanna thank me but it's all in a days work for-

Just then Heatblast noticed the boy was holding a gold sumo slammer card. He excitedly sat next to boy and began asking questions.

Heatblast: A gold Sumo Slammer card! I've been looking all over for that! Where'd you get it?

Boy: Uh, a box of Sumo Slammer cereal.

Just then, Big Chill landed next to Heatblast.

Big Chill: Sorry young man, my friend here can become quite the baby at times.

Heatblast quickly stood up and angrily looked at his friend.

Heatblast: I'm not a baby!

Heatblast stuck his tongue out as Big Chill just crossed his arms. Heatblast saw the irony and looked down embarrassed while people laughed. But the fun soon ended when the RV drove up and Gwen popped out with the girl known as Leah peering behind her. 

Gwen: Hey Popsicle boy? Lava-lamp? The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewel robbery! They're getting away!

Big Chill nodded as he flew away. Heatblast joined the others in the RV as his friend flew overhead. But unfortunately for Max, Heatblast was burning a hole in his front seat.

Max: Knew I should've bought those fire-proof seat covers.

Heatblast: Sorry Grandpa, I can't help it.