Season 3: Underwraps

Y/N and Leah were together washing dishes in the Rust Bucket while gently humming to themselves. Each of them both of them enjoying each other's company, once the dishes were done Y/N went outside and filled the water tank inside the rust bucket. As he was doing that, Leah straightened out the areas where they were sleeping. Putting away the clothes and shoes. Meanwhile, Max who left the newly filled shower looked at the others

Derrick, Tyler and Ben were playing Sumo Slammers while Gwen was on her computer. Max frowned as he finished drying his hair. "Can someone please explain to me why Y/N and Leah are he only ones doing chores?" Max asked. 

"Because they like spending time with one another..." Ben replied quickly as he, Derrick and Tyler were playing away. Max grew frustrated and snatched the game away. He then took Gwen's computer from her as well. "Hey! I was looking a stuff!" Gwen shot.

"This is what I'm talking about, we all have chores... not just Y/N and Leah! Derrick, your father wanted me to teach you responsibility and Tyler, I finally got in touch with your parents who both wanted me to get you under control. All of you need to pitch in..." Max explained.

"Why? It's summer vacation..." Ben explained as Max shook his head. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be relaxing... not do chores! That's for the butlers... and hot maids." Derrick said smirking. "And how'd you get my parents number?! They shouldn't even know where I am!" Tyler asked and Max gave an annoyed look at them. "The phone book gave me your parents number and you four need to step it up." Max explained as he heard the radio speaker broadcasting an ad for farm work and a smile crossed his face.

"I don't like that look..." Ben said as Max left to get dress.

...

"Okay you purple lightning... what exactly are you?" Albedo spoke as he analyzed the screens. "You aren't natural... the earthlings aren't exactly all that intelligent. Something else is at play here..." Albedo said looking at the footage of the incident with the Alien Wolf. He then, realized that something was amiss here.

"Y/N's Ultimatrix is in need of an update... this isn't right... something about that lightning is unnatural." Albedo said as he then typed on his computer. "Y/N... come in!" Albedo spoke.

"Albedo? Hey! How's a going?" Y/N said happy to hear from the creator of his watch once more.

"Fine, fine, listen to me... you have to investigate something for me.  I was looking into that purple lightning thing you asked me about and upon analyzing it, it had traces of corrodeum, a dangerous ore that can mutate humans should they come in contact of it." Albedo explained.

"Okay... so purple lighting mixed with dangerous mutant rock... okay... what else?" Y/N asked as Leah leaned in close to listen.

"Well, you're actually on the way to where I was gonna tell you to go. I found traces of corrodeum nearby your location on a farm. I'm updating the watch now so that you can find it. Just make sure that you're in alien form when coming in contact with it." Albedo said and Y/N's eyes widened.

"Can you give me back the old looking watch? I miss that look... it was awesome... this one doesn't look as cool..." Y/N said and Albedo froze for a moment. "Albedo? You there?" Y/N asked and then all of a sudden his watch glowed red as it changed.

 "Albedo? You there?" Y/N asked and then all of a sudden his watch glowed red as it changed