Season 2: Truth

Max had just got done explaining his secret life as a Plumber to the kids and how he knew Vilgax from tons of battles before hand. Everyone was impressed as Max finished telling them how he trapped Vilgax and blew him up with a nuclear bomb.

Ben: So, when I go hero... I'm not just being a hero, but I'm following in your footsteps!

Max: Yeah, well my days on the force are long behind me. Now then, I hear Leah has a few secrets of her own?

Leah: Yeah and I already confessed everything to Y/N.

Y/N: But not to everyone else... Start talking.

Leah looked at Y/N who crossed him arms. Leah sighed and then started giving her own explanation.

Leah: Fine, I'm from an alternate universe. One that so far, has been quite different than this one.

Ben, Gwen and Max all stared at one another with surprised faces. Y/N chuckled at their faces as Leah continued.

Leah: Yeah, well you see I'm not a human I'm an Anodite. A being made of mana which is pure life energy.

Y/N: Cool, why can't I scan you?

Leah: No idea... But I didn't even know I was an alien until something happened with my universe's version of Y/N...

Y/N leaned forward as he eagerly wanted to know everything. But Leah sighed as she recalled the events.

Leah: I was with the other Y/N at summer camp. All of a sudden, a group of bullies came out of nowhere and they attacked us. Y/N didn't have the Ultimatrix yet so we were overpowered and Y/N was beaten up. Those bullies tied me up and then tied me to a rock. I was soon taken to a lake and tossed in.

Gwen: Oh my god...

Ben: That's why she freaked out with the Krakken!

Gwen: And why she doesn't like being underwater.

Max: That's awful... 

Y/N: You did tell me about this... but, I didn't know all the details.

Leah: Yeah, but here's the thing. Y/N despite being injured, he tried his hardest to save me. But he failed and I drowned, except I didn't die. I just transformed into my Anodite form. Which I used to save Y/N but I soon had to leave him. I went back to my homeworld and learned about my power and who I was, and I had to completely remake my human form. But while I was doing all that, I just wanted to see Y/N again. But... what I didn't realize at the time was that my Anodite form was affecting my mind... It was warping my mind. I stayed in my Anodite form for years, which wasn't good for me. Eventually, I got to see Y/N again and... I didn't tell him the truth. Instead, I lied to him. I told him to call me "Angel"...

Y/N: Oh... oh wow...

Leah smiled as Y/N came to a realization.

Leah: Now you know why I smiled when you said I was like an Angel.

Y/N: Yeah... wow.

Ben: Did you ever tell this Y/N the truth?

Leah: Yeah, and things were great for a while. With the exception of every girl having a crush on Y/N. In fact, he had an entire harem.

Y/N: A harem?! Wow, my alternate universe version is a bit of a player... 

Leah: Yeah, he certainly was...

Y/N: Well, I wonder how different my family was over there for me to think such a thing is okay? Before my sisters and family broke apart, I was raised traditionally. So, having many women at once isn't my thing.