Season 2: Tough Luck

Leah, Gwen and Max watched as Fourarms and Tetrasmash pulled a bus that crashed and was hanging over a bridge.

Once they were done, Tetrasmash made sure that the old people inside were safely helped off

Old woman: Now this guy knows how to help people. You, why aren't you more like your brother?

The old people glared at Fourarms, who sighed and helped out. Soon, the two took deep breaths and made it back to the Rust Bucket back in their regular forms.

Y/N: Man, this hero stuff is really getting exhausting...

Ben: You're telling me... I wish we could have one normal summer day where we can be lazy and hang out. Do nothing like Gwen...

Gwen who was holding her Lucky Girl mask, looked up and glared at Ben.

Gwen: You should be grateful for what you have! I only got to be Lucky Girl for a few hours!

Ben: Really, with the way you were bragging it felt like forever...

Gwen tossed a pillow at Ben as Y/N looked over at Leah.

Y/N: Speaking of Lucky Girl, Leah, how's the charm training coming along?

Leah smiled as she held up a belt with Charms attached to it.

Y/N: Cool...

Leah: Yeah,now that I can actually start contributing a bit more... and thanks to you having Mana-Fest as a transformation, it gives me someone to practice with. So, if you guys need assistance, then I can give it.

Y/N: Thank god...

Ben: Yeah, but let's hope not anytime soon. Those old geezers wanted us to go to some magic convention... heck no-

Gwen: Magic convention?! Grandpa can we go please?

Max: Of course Gwen...

Ben: Ah come on!

...

The gang went to the convention only for it to be filled with the common regular magic tricks. Much to Gwen's disappointment. But Y/N and Ben had fun looking at the fake props. Leah laughed as she watched the two boys throw fake dog poop at one another while laughing.