Kevin 11

The group was getting checked into a four star hotel that Max had paid for them to stay the night in. Leah and Gwen were excitedly looking at the brochure, seeing many things that peaked their interest. Meanwhile Ben and Y/N were just absently staring around until Ben noticed an arcade with the New Sumo Slammer Video game inside. He quickly dragged a confused Y/N to the area only to be blocked off by a guard.

Guard: Your pass?

Ben stopped in his tracks and then smiled awkwardly.

Ben: Uh, must have left it in our other pants. We're the game pros here to test out the system.

Guard: No pass, no entry. VIPs only!

Y/N: Ben, let's go. Better not do anything dumb.

The two walked back to the others as Max noticed where they were coming from and looked at the two.

Max: I know what you two are thinking, and you better not sneak in there.

Y/N: I won't....

Ben: Me neither.

As Max, Leah and Gwen walked away, Ben activated his watch only to be grabbed by Y/N.

Y/N: We shouldn't... Leah and Gwen were looking forward to this and Max paid a huge amount to let us stay here. Just drop it. I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff we can do-

Ben: Y/N, it's summer vacation! We also use these watches plenty of times to help, why can't we use it once for us?

Y/N: Because, that's not the right thing to do. All summer Max has been teaching us-

Ben: Who cares? I'm just gonna sneak in there and-

Y/N: Ben, if you transform, I'm gonna fight you myself! Seriously, don't ruin this for everyone else!

Y/N foolishly walked away thinking Ben would follow, but the second Y/N was out of earshot, Ben transformed.

Ghostfreak: Y/N's such a party pooper.

Ghostfreak quickly sneaked past the guard and went inside to play the game. As he was playing Y/N met up with the others who were at the elevator.

Y/N: Hey, guys-

Max: Where's Ben?

Y/N turned around and noticed Ben was gone.

Y/N: Oh no... he didn't.

...

Soon the group was throw out of the hotel and their bags tossed at their feet as everyone glared at Ben.

Ben: What?

Leah: You just got us kicked out of a four star hotel! That's what!

Gwen: Yeah, I never got to take an actually shower in a real shower! Or sleep in a real bed!