Season 3: The Unnaturals

Y/N and Leah were enjoying a nice ride on the Ferris wheel at a carnival with Leah holding a stuffed bear in her arms while resting on Y/N's shoulder. "This is relaxing..." Y/N whispered as the two enjoyed peace and quiet away from everyone. With the only noises being heard coming from the people below. "This is peaceful... but, knowing us... something is bound to happen right about..." Leah trailed off as police sirens were heard. "Now." She finished.

"Yeah, but guess what?" Y/N said to her. "What?" Leah asked and Y/N pointed downwards to the chase below.

 "What?" Leah asked and Y/N pointed downwards to the chase below

"They got it, love." Y/N said as Derrick Tyler and Ben handled the burglars who tried stealing the liberty bell. "Heh, I guess we can enjoy this after all." Leah said snuggling up to Y/N. "See? You thought that we'd have to do something. Let's just enjoy this moment." Y/N told her.

After their ride, they joined the others. "Hey guys, nice work." Y/N complimented. "Thanks, Tyler you could ease up on the aggression with Rush there." Derrick said and Tyler just turned away. "Ya know, I really wanna know why you guys never miss-transform... I do that all the time and it's annoying." Ben said looking at his watch.

"I don't know, besides being Greymatter worked out for you... You won that MP3 player." Derrick said while Max walked up to them with a phone in hand. "Uh, Y/N... it's for you." Max said as he handed Y/N the phone.

"H-hi son..." His mother's voice filled his ears. "Mom..." Y/N said in a very surprisingly calm way. "You and Ben's baseball coach called... he wants you to fill in for one of the open fielders." M/N said. "Why not Ben... actually I know why." Y/N said as he recalled the events of when Ben was on the team. "I don't like baseball..." Y/N said quickly. "I know but your team made the little league world series and your coach really wants you on the team. You did help them make it this far. Remember three home runs and fifteen outs?" M/N added.