Season 2: Back with a Vengeance (Part 2)

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING VILGAX AND KEVIN! RATH IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES FROM HERE TO TIMBUKTU!

Rath roared as he rushed the two, with this new alien's agility and strength, he made for a huge problem for Kevin and Vilgax. Soon, Ben joined into the fight with Fourarms.

Vilgax: Ugh, this is a problem...

Rath: YOU DAMN RIGHT RATH IS A PROBLEM! A PROBLEM YOU AIN'T GONNA SOLVE NOR FIGURE OUT! I'M LIKE A MATH PROBLEM! ONLY YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO SOLVE ME!

Rath delivered an uppercut to Vilgax as Fourarms and Kevin fought.

Rath: COME ON SQUIDY! FIGHT ME! GET UP BITCH! BRING IT ON!

Rath went to hit Vilgax only to be grabbed. He then inflated his arms to increase his power.

Vilgax: I've had enough of you...

Vilgax then slammed Rath repeatedly on the ground over and over again as Kevin began over powering Ben. But Rath wasn't in any room to help as Vilgax pinned him down with his foot.

Vilgax: You forget boy... just because we don't need you... doesn't mean we won't end you... I am Vilgax... I command respect wherever I go... and I will not be disrespected by anyone... including someone wearing a cheap copy of the Omnitrix...

Vilgax then stomped Rath who went through the ground. Ben saw this and quickly noticed, that Vilgax and Kevin were glaring at him.

Vilgax: You... that watch... NOW!

Vilgax's voiced echoed through the entire Null Void as even Kevin looked a tad shaken. But Ben knew this wasn't time for jokes. He turned into XLR8 and ran off as Vilgax glared...

Vilgax: That's the biggest mistake he's made...

Kevin: What's the plan...

Vilgax: Here's our plan...

Just then, the Null guardians showed up and Vilgax jumped on top of one of their backs.

Vilgax: Come mutant... you want revenge... I want that watch...

Kevin nodded and jumped on another guardian and the two flew off after Ben who was panicking internally Vilgax was done playing games and he was done messing around.

XLR8: Vilgax isn't joking... I have to figure out a plan... I've never seen Y/N put down that easily before...

Ben changed from XLR8 to Heatblast to fly away only to be caught in the jaws of one of the guardians.

As Ben was trying his hardest to survive the onslaught, Y/N had recovered and gotten up.

Y/N: Okay... Vilgax isn't messing around... and I need to keep them away from Ben...