Season 3: Ultimate Y/N, The Ultimate Chief (Part 1)

With the Omnitrix back on Ben's wrist and everything back in order, the group was happy and to top things off, It was Max's birthday.

Gwen: Don't worry Grandpa, I have the Marshmallows!

Ben: And I have the graham crackers.

Leah: We'll wait here to make S'mores!

Y/N: Right by the campfire... that I have to build...

Y/N was looking at the small pile of firewood that he had. Max looked at the kids with a huge smile as he grabbed an ax.

Max: It's so nice to see you all working together and getting along. I'll be back with more firewood, hang tight Y/N...

Y/N: Okay...

Max left as Ben and Gwen began glaring at one another.

Ben/Gwen: THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

Gwen: Grandpa only turns 60 once! 

Leah: Gwen's right... we told you to go get the cake, Ben.

Gwen: Yeah, and I had his birthday wired and planned out!

Gwen showed Ben a list which he scoffed at.

Ben: You chose his birthday wish?

Gwen: YES! BUT HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WITHOUT A CAKE?!

Y/N: He can with the cake I put in the fridge...

Everyone turned to see Y/N still struggling with building a campfire.

Y/N: Why am I so bad at this?

Ben: Wait... you got the cake? Then why're you two on my case?!

Leah: Because, Y/N and I had plans of our own and you failed your job!

Ben: Hello? Full time hero... Since when do I have time to pick up a cake?

Gwen: Y/N got it... and last I checked, you both have the alien watches.

Ben: Well, Y/N got the cake... so what's the issue?

Leah: Ben, Y/N always steps up when you don't...

Ben: Like I haven't stepped up? I'm just as capable as Y/N! Don't sit there and act like I'm not pulling my weight!

Gwen: Ben, you and everyone else here knows that Y/N has been doing the heavy lifting!

Leah: From the beginning until now... All we're saying is that you need to be more considerate...

Gwen: Yeah, Y/N's-

Ben: Oh Y/N this, Y/N that... I already knew Leah was obsessed over him... but Gwen is too? Why don't you both marry him?!

Gwen: Ben that's not what-

Ben: No, I'm tired of hearing how much Y/N is better than me!

Leah: Nobody said he was better, we're saying to carry your own weight more... Like getting the cake, we had a plan for it and everything! Instead you bailed, and left Y/N to do his job and yours...

Ben: Y/N this and Y/N that... all you two talk about!

Y/N finally got up to try and mediate things, only for a magical portal to open up.

Y/N: Oh god... not again...

Just then, two people flew out of the portal and grabbed Leah and Gwen. They then quickly went back to the portal as Ben and Y/N went into panic mode.

Ben: OH MAN!

Y/N: BEN GO!

Y/N and Ben then transformed.