Season 3: The Return

As the group was driving across a bridge, a prison bus zoomed past them, scraping against the Rust Bucket. "Huh, looks like prison break is in session..." Y/N said as he activated his watch. "What's the plan guys?" Y/N said as Leah stood up. "I have one..." She said, surprising everyone.

"This is my plan." Leah said as she pulled out a police hat and placed it on Y/N's head. The other sat down and Y/N shrugged. "Okay then... back me up, I guess." Y/N said as he changed.

"RAAHHHH LET'S DO THIS SHIT! OFFICER RATH IN THE HOUSE!" Rath kicked open the rust bucket door and jumped from the onto the roof then onto the bus

"RAAHHHH LET'S DO THIS SHIT! OFFICER RATH IN THE HOUSE!" Rath kicked open the rust bucket door and jumped from the onto the roof then onto the bus. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT! ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE SHOVE BACK DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!" Screamed Rath as he ripped open the top of the bus.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" One of the inmates said as Rath jumped in. "YO MAMA, BITCH! NOW PULL OVER!" Rath sneered as one of the guys hit him the head with a metal pipe. Rath turned and looked at the man. He then punched him in the face. "HOW DARE YOU ASSAULT AN OFFICER! I HAVE A FAMILY! THREE LITTLE KITTENS AT HOME AND DADDY HAS BRING HOME THE MILK!" Rath said as the inmates looked utterly baffled at his display.

"Bro, what is you talking about?" One of them asked. Rath for a moment... "I honestly have no fucking idea... I just start talking you know..." Rath explained as the inmates tried jumping him. "OH YALL GONNA JUMP ME?! BITCHES PLEASE! RATH JUMPS YOU!" As Rath and the inmates fought on the bus, they all failed to notice the bus was headed down an incomplete section of the bridge. As Rath was finishing up, he then saw the bus was headed off the bridge and into...

Water.

"OH FUCK THAT! THIS PUSSY AIN'T MEANT TO SWIM!" Rath shouted as he sat in the driver seat. "Okay... how do I drive?" Rath said as he looked at the pedals. "Hm... this one looks like a break." Rath stomped full force on the accelerator and slammed into the side of the bridge flipping the bus over. "NOT THE BREAK! NOT THE BREAK, OH SHIT!" Rath screamed as he and the inmates fell in the water.

"HELP! HELP! FUCKING SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK OH AUTHOR! YOU BITCH ASS NIG-" Rath was screeching incoherent nonsense as he fell into the water.

(A/N: Thank god I caught that in time...)

...

"So... you attacked a bus full of escaped inmates... totaled a bus... and several over cars, along with doing massive damage to the bridge plus falling off of said bridge. Then, you went on a rant about  being in the water... while screaming racist slurs..." The officer said as a soaking wet Rath was wrapped in the blanket. "I'm not racist..." Rath murmured. "Uh... sure..." The officer said as he gave Rath a look. "I swear... listen... I... know a black guy... I have the pass, I swear! I love black history month." Rath said as the officer just walked away and collected the immates.

(A/N: For those that don't know... I am black... also, my friends suggested this as a bit... I thought it was a funny Rath bit... and this'll be the only one like it as I don't really like racist humor but it was Rath and I wanted to something a bit different. Besides... Rath is Rath, I have to make him do something chaotic.)