Permanent Retirement

Y/N, Gwen, Ben and Leah were all inside of an ice cream shop picking out their favorite flavors.

Gwen: Do you have anything that's non-fat with less than three percent sugar?

Cashier: Napkins... what about the rest of ya?

Y/N: Ha ha! Can I get some chocolate fudge?

Leah: I'll take some good old Vanilla Ice cream.

As Ben went to answer, he noticed some people attempting to rob the ATM machine. He then grabbed Y/N and smiled.

Ben: I think Y/N and I are gonna go Rocky Road!

Y/N noticed the robbers and sighed.

Y/N: I really wanted my chocolate fudge...

The two ran outside and transformed.

Upgrade: I got the guy in the truck

Echo Echo: I got the guy with the chain

Upgrade merged with their truck and took out the driver, Echo Echo then cloned himself three times and used a sonic scream to knock out the guy with the chain. The two then began celebrating as Max walked up to them.

Max: Nice work you two.

Upgrade: Oh yeah! We're the best!

Echo Echo: Thanks Grandpa!

Upgrade: Hey Grandpa, what's next?

Max: That'd be visiting your Aunt Vera.

Upgrade: WHAT?! Aw man... boring old Aunt Vera...no...

...

As the Rust Bucket drove through the Desert, Y/N and Leah were eating their ice cream and fudge while Gwen was washing dishes. However, Ben was sulking.

Gwen: When Aunt Vera said she wanted to move away from it all... she meant it.

Y/N: No kidding, I've barley seen anything out here...just desert.

Ben: Aw man... this summer was suppose to be about F-U-N. Not hanging out at some old lady's place.

Y/N: Uh Ben... the last time I met Aunt Vera, she was the nicest person ever... you should be grateful you even get to see your other family members. I don't.