Season 3: A change of face

With Y/N's potential step-brother joining them, Ben,  Gwen and Leah, weren't exactly okay with the idea of him around. For one, he thought himself to be better then Ben, which caused massive tension. He and Gwen didn't get along at all, mostly because Derrick was just straight up rude and worse then Ben ever was. But then there's Leah, who now had to deal with the fact that he was trying to steal her away from Y/N... and that went as well as one would expect. With all of them in Salem Massachusetts, Max wanted to take them all to blow off steam and appreciate the local history.

Max had all the kids with the exception of Y/N dressed up in pilgrim outfits. Which Ben and Derrick absolutely loathe.

Ben: I look like a dweeb!

Derrick: What he said... I went from wearing expensive clothes to looking like I was spit from 1492!

Max: Be nice... besides it's good to soak up the local culture...

Gwen: Yeah, and we need some time away from the new changes...

Leah: Yeah, but where's Y/N?

Derrick: I don't know... how come he doesn't have to do this?

Max: I tried... he ran...

Leah: Sounds like him...

Derrick: See that Leah... He runs... I stay... still think you got the best one?

Leah: Gonna ignore that. Let's just enjoy ourselves while sight seeing... oh no...

Y/N had finally returned to the group... only...he had on a trucker hat.

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N... look at my trucker hat...

Ben and Leah giggled as they saw the red trucker hat on Y/N's head. Derrick just glared at the three as Gwen and Max smiled.

Ben: Is this the joke for today?

Y/N: Look.... at my trucker hat...

Leah: That's a yes... I also love the accent.

Leah wrapped her arms around Y/N as he hugged her back. Derrick glared at the two with jealous malice as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and followed behind the others as they walked around. Y/N continued talking in a fake southern trucker accent much to the others joy. Which increased when Y/N was swatting away bugs.

Y/N: Stupid varmints! Off my trucker hat!

Ben: Trucker hat Y/N is something I didn't know I needed...

Before anyone could say a word, a building exploded.

Max: Boys, you might wanna change...

Ben: Yes!

Derrick: Don't ever make me wear this crap again old man!

Derrick and Ben transformed.