Season 2: He's here!

(A/N: I know this is supposed to be Gwen 10, but after thinking about it, it'd just be the same thing as the first chapter. So, I elected to change it to something a bit more memorable for the story. I hope you all enjoy.)

...

Leah had flown fast and far away from the others, she kept flying as her fears consumed her. Eventually, Leah had landed in a forest with a lake in the center of it. She sat down and changed back to her human form as the tears flowed.

Leah: I'm okay... he's not here... he's not here... he can't find me...

Leah's breathing slowly calmed down as she looked at the lake in front of her. Upon looking around she noticed the familiar place. She'd been here before, in her previous universe.

Leah: This place... it looks like that old summer camp... but nobody put one here...

Leah looked at it and noticed that it was indeed all the same... it looked just like the same place she drowned in. Leah began recalling all of those events again, but soon it all came back and overwhelmed her. Leah began having a panic attack. With so many triggers around and in her mind, she collapsed to her knees and began crying. Until, she heard a voice.

Y/N: Leah...

Leah turned to see Y/N... her Y/N... the Y/N that still loves and cherishes her, the Y/N that she just foolishly ran away from.

Y/N: It's okay Leah... just talk to me... I can't have you freaking out on me like that. I care about you... and I don't want you to be afraid...

Y/N walked up to Leah who jumped into his arms while burying her face into Y/N's neck. Leah began crying as Y/N held her tightly and didn't let her go. He kept her as close as he could to her and whispered in her ear.

Y/N: Hey, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here and I won't ever leave you okay... Leah, you're special to me and I don't want you feeling like this anymore. Just like how you help me become better, I want to do the same for you...

Leah and Y/N sat down still holding on to another. Y/N smiled brightly and whispered one more thing that finally calmed Leah down.

Y/N: Hey... I don't say this often...or at all anymore. But, I love you...

Leah looked at Y/N with tears in her eyes but her emotions were a lot more manageable. She finally gave a weak smile as Y/N rested his forehead on hers.

Y/N: There's that pretty smile... can you tell me what happened?

Leah collected herself as best she could and spoke.

Leah: Nightmare... really bad nightmare... Y/N...the other one attacked and brought me back to that universe...

Y/N: Well, look around... you're still in my universe... and you're still here with me... and if he does show up to take you back, then I'll do everything within my power to stop him. I won't let anyone take you from me... understand?

Leah nodded.

Y/N: Good. Hey... I know it's night time but let's have some fun...

Y/N stood up and transformed.