The Krakken

Ben: Cannonball!

Ben jumped into the lake creating a big splash. His head then emerged from the water and he eagerly looked at Y/N.

Ben: And the judges score?

Y/N smiled while holding up 10 fingers. Ben then began a fake crowd chant noise.

Ben: The crowd goes wild! Perfect 10 for Tennyson!

Y/N then shook his head as he ran in and did a front flip into the lake. His head soon popped up from the water as he looked at Ben who he just splashed with his dive.

Y/N: And the judges score for L/N's awesome dive?

Ben held up nine fingers with a sly smirk.

Y/N: Oof, it seems we have a crooked judge that's in need of a penalty!

Y/N then splashed Ben with water. The two were goofing off in the lake was Leah and Gwen walked up to them holding a flashlight.

Gwen: What're you two doing?

Y/N: Enjoying a late night dip. Come and join us!

Gwen: No thanks. Who knows what nasty creatures are swimming in there.

Gwen then shined the light on Ben and smirked.

Gwen: I rest my case.

Y/N: Oof, what a burn! Leah, how about you... You always like to join me on everything! Why don't ya come on in and we can have some fun.

Leah: N-no thanks...

Gwen, Ben and Y/N all froze and their jaws hung open in shock. Leah then looked around at the three confused and lost.

Leah: What?

Ben: You told Y/N "no"...

Gwen: I didn't think she knew how to say it to him.

Y/N: So she does have a mind of her own. Okay, so that crosses off mindless servant from the list. Robot is still a possibility. Everyone knows Robots hate water!

Leah: I do have a mind of my own and I'm not a robot. It's just... I have a bad experience with lakes. I really don't like water...

Ben: Oh, mind telling us what happened?

Leah: I don't want to revisit those memories.

Y/N: You never want to revisit any memories! Come on, I wanna know you...

Leah: I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable talking about it.

Gwen: Yet you're more than comfortable sleeping in the same sleeping bag with him.

Ben: Dang, she's even more of a mystery than I thought. Y/N found himself a wonderful girlfriend.

Y/N: More like she found me. Also, I'm too young to date! And...Ben...let go of my leg...

Ben: I don't have your leg...

Y/N: Real funny Ben-

Just then Y/N was "forced" underwater. 

Leah: Y/N!!!!!!

Leah screamed bloody murder, Ben and Gwen watched in shock as she dived into the water headfirst looking for Y/N with no sign of hesitation. But soon Y/N's head appeared from the water as he held a freaked out Leah who was holding him as tightly as she could. Y/N just pouted slightly.

Y/N: She ruined my prank... Also, Leah you're holding me a tad too tightly.

Y/N tried to pull away, only for the grip to tighten. Y/N quickly realized this was a lot more serious than he thought.