A small problem

With the gang at a water park, Y/N immediately grew sad. Mostly because water parks for him means he won't get to do much because of his small height. So, Y/N just sat down in the shallow end of the water as Ben and Gwen ran off to the biggest slide. As Y/N was sulking in the water, Leah called out to him. Turning around, Y/N was greeted by Leah in a bathing suit. 

Y/N quickly dived underwater to hide his blushing face as Leah smiled

Leah: I'm glad I look good... I was scared you wouldn't like it...

Leah joined Y/N in the water as his head popped out. Y/N still blushing, looked at Leah.

Y/N: Yeah... I like it...

Y/N couldn't look at her. He was a more than a little embarrassed. But soon, Y/N settled down and the two relaxed with one another, just enjoying one another's company. As the two were relaxing, Y/N began talking.

Y/N: So, what're you gonna do with the charms?

Leah: Hm? Oh, I'm just gonna take my time and learn their actual limits. Honestly, I kinda went crazy with power last time...

Y/N: Last time?

Leah: Oh...um...uh....

Leah's stuttering quickly made Y/N uncomfortable, but he knew he needed to know what she was talking about. Y/N grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes.

Y/N: Did you go crazy with power once?

Leah: N-no... I'm not exactly sure what happened but I think I lost my humanity... I hurt people and did tons of stupid crap and I hurt many people.

Y/N then got a devious idea and spoke while wrapping an arm around Leah. He spoke in a soft and kind voice to get Leah to lower her guard.

Y/N: Like my alternate universe version?

Leah: Yes...wait!

Leah slapped a hand over her mouth as Y/N smiled. Finally starting to get a piece of Leah's story.

Y/N: So, you're from another universe! Wait...there's a multiverse? 

Y/N smile grew wider as he thought of all the insane possibilities. But then he wondered what his other universe self was like. He was about to ask until he saw how upset Leah was. Quickly forgetting about his excitement, Y/N immediately comforted her. 

Y/N: What's wrong?

Leah: I didn't want you to know...

Y/N: Leah, I need to know these things. Like I told you before, I want to help you. I care about you... Besides, kinda hard to be mad at you when you traveled the multiverse for me...

Y/N gave a cheeky grin as Leah turned away from him. But Y/N simply wrapped his arms around her waist while resting his chin on her shoulder.

Y/N: Don't be upset, I'm happy to have you here... and I'm grateful to you because you clearly love and respect me. Which tells me that whatever you did in that other universe, you learned from it. You came back from it.