Season 3: The author's appearance and subtle updates.

Y/N woke up to Leah, Gwen, Tyler and Derrick laughing. The boy slowly got up and looked at them all who were watching some sort of new show. Upon looking at the screen, Y/N noticed his and Ben's aliens in a very childish looking show.

"What the..." Y/N murmured as he watched a super cartoony looking Heatblast, Wildmutt, Fourarms, Chromastone, Rath and Humungousaur. Y/N watched the child show that was obviously made for four-year-old children and began to laugh. Everyone turned to see Y/N laughing and they joined in.

"Like what you see Y/N?" Leah asked and Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, it's actually pretty flattering that Ben and I have our own television show." Y/N said as he looked at the screen. He took a seat next to Leah and continued watching the show where Rath's character pulled out a hat.

"I am no longer Kat-buddy... I am..." The animated Rath pulled out a French looking hat and then spoke in a fake French accent. "I am Monsieur Kat-Buddy!" The animated show said causing all the kids to laugh hysterically.

"THEY EVEN GOT RATH'S HATS! OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!" Y/N said as he laughed. "BEN! BEN! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" Y/N said as he looked at Ben who was sulking in the corner. Y/N looked over and immediately got concerned. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked, and Ben scoffed.

"Dude, this is messed up! They're making us look like jokes! Also, Derrick, Tyler... you should be worried! Why isn't this bothering you? What if they make another season with you guys in it?!" Ben said and the two boys shrugged.

"That'd be cool... dude, you two are getting enough attention that you're being recognized in a kids television show. Be grateful!" Derrick said and Ben then looked outside and noticed they were outside at the studio.

"Whatever, I'm here to see Kangaroo Commando but I might pay the guy who made this a visit." Ben said and Y/N then got a funny idea. Y/N then ran over to his things and pulled out a box full of hats. 

"You have a box of hats?!" Gwen asked and Leah just nodded.

"Yes... he collects them... we've established this." Leah explained as Y/N pulled out his own French hat and put it on. He then transformed.

"Monsieur Kat-buddy is here!" Rath said proudly as he ran out of the Rust Bucket

"Monsieur Kat-buddy is here!" Rath said proudly as he ran out of the Rust Bucket. The second Rath was gone, Leah sighed.

"I'll keep an eye on him..." Leah said as she walked out of the Rust Bucket. Max, who was working on the RV that broke down earlier. Thankfully they were nearby the studio. As for Ben he was still sulking. 

"This bites, we're being used! Nobody should be making our aliens look bad..." Ben said as he walked off the RV. Derrick, Tyler and Gwen followed behind not wanting to miss whatever Ben was going to do.

...

"It's Kat-Buddy!" A little girl said as Rath lifted her onto his shoulders.

"It's Monsieur Kat-Buddy!" Rath said as he tipped his hat. Rath was enjoying all of the excited little kids running up and eagerly taking pictures. It was a fun time until Rath saw something that excited him greatly.