Then there were 20!

Up above the clouds and within the stars of space, a battle was being held between a tyrannical alien war lord by the name of Vilgax. His lust for power and control were at the forefront of this attack. The source of his assault was a ship that held important cargo. Attacking wildly with his army upon the singular ship, as the war tyrant sat within his chair, he spoke in his deep and menacing voice.

Vilgax: The Omnitrix shall be mine! Prepare to board the ship and commence the steal.

As the robotic army prepared to board the ship, the ship returned fire the damage destroyed the cockpit of Vilgax's ship with him inside. But as that was going on, the ship dropped one pod onto the earth below.

However, as that was happening there was a Red Eyed Galvin who was observing a certain earthling boy. He looked at the boy through the screen of his lab and smiled brightly.

???: The perfect candidate... I'll prove to that imbecile that I am the best and smartest of them all! And this boy will be the perfect candidate for me to show off my device's strengths. I've added everything he did with even more on to it! Along with making it the perfect weapon and unlike his weak device... Nobody knows of it's existence! 

The Galvin's red eyes sparkled as he looked at his device with eager eyes. His device was everything to him and this boy would help him prove it's worth and capabilities.

???: Thankfully, it's already coded to his DNA specifically, which was a hard thing to do because I had to get a strand of his DNA. But it's all over and finally done. All I need now is to send it to him, and finally I'll be known as the smartest being ever!

The Galvin took one last look at the boy in the black sleeveless hoodie with a red short sleeved shirt under it and Jeans. To most, the boy was small and unimportant. But to the Galvin, he was everything and he would become everything.

...

Y/N L/N, a young boy with short h/c hair that barley hung past his eyes and bright e/c eyes with a small smile as he waited for his friend who showed up.

Y/N: Where were you?

Ben: In trouble with my teacher... You okay?

Y/N: Yeah... J.T and Cash gave me a hard time, but I handled it. So, where's Grandpa Max?

Just as Y/N asked those words, an RV drove up.