Secrets

As Ben was finally over his cold and sleeping soundly, he then had another vision about the alien he saw during the fight with Rojo. After hearing "I'm coming for you now" in a menacing voice, Ben snapped awake screaming as the others jumped up.

Y/N: Ben?! What's wrong? Had a dream about clowns again?

Ben: No... but it was that squid head alien... I had another vision... he said... I'm coming for you now...

Max who was awake, all of a sudden got up and started the Rust Bucket. With out warning, Max began driving with no regard for speed limits. As for Leah, she wrapped an arm around Y/N even tighter than normal.

Gwen: Uh, Grandpa? What's with the heavy foot?

Max: I wanna get to Mount Rushmore before nightfall.

Ben: Why? It's not going anywhere...

Y/N looked at Leah who seemed a tad bit pale from what Ben said. Y/N then asked a question.

Y/N: Do you know about the squid head guy?

Leah: Y-yeah... and he's not someone to take lightly. Y/N, promise me something...

Y/N: What?

Leah: Do not fight him on your own... at the moment, you aren't strong enough to take him on... Just-

Y/N: Leah, if push comes to shove I might have too... But, I'll be careful. 

Leah just nodded as the sun began to rise finally showing up. The group were enjoying the beautiful sight of the sunlight that was shining. Y/N and Leah were leaning on one another while looking out the window. It was a nice time for them, but Gwen was on her computer with a bored Ben nagging her. 

Gwen: Can't you entertain yourself and quit bothering me?

Ben: Fine!

Ben walked off and then transformed. 

Upgrade then merged with Gwen's computer

Upgrade then merged with Gwen's computer. Which he then formed legs and began jumping around as Gwen tried grabbing him.

Gwen: GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER!

Upgrade: Why? I'm entertaining myself. Oh look, a diary... let's see what's in here-

Max: BENJAMIN! QUIT FOOLING AROUND! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE AN ALIEN!

The four kids jumped as Max's voice scared them. Upgrade left the computer and changed back.

Ben: I'm sorry grandpa, I was just fooling around...

Max: I know, just don't use the watch. Same to you Y/N. Neither of you use the watches. Okay?

Y/N: O-okay...

Ben: Sure thing.

Ben sat down next to Gwen and in front of Leah and Y/N. 

Ben: Y/N, do you think-