Season 3: The wolf-pack

With Tyler and Derrick now healed up, the group went to New Mexico to visit an old friend. 

Wes: You know Max, this here is a dream catcher

As Wes was showing Max around, Tyler and Derrick were silently following behind Gwen and Leah. As for Ben and Y/N... they were wearing masks and holding fake spears.

Y/N: Tribe Tennyson... you shall lose this battle!

Ben: Doubtful Tribe L/N! For I am a great combatant!

Leah and Gwen shook their heads as they watched the two. Derrick and Tyler just looked at one another.

Tyler: I swear... he's crazy...

Derrick: They both are... honestly Gwen and Max are the only ones I feel safe with...

Tyler: Same here...

Tyler and Derrick stayed by Max as Leah and Gwen were trying not to get embarrassed by Y/N and Ben's antics.

Ben: Tribe L/N! I DECLARE WAR!

Y/N: Tribe TENNYSON! HOW CAN YOU WIN A WAR WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING OF YOUR ENEMY?! AS A WISE MAN ONCE SAID IN ORDER TO TRULY WIN! YOU MUST KNOW YOUR ENEMY AND YOURSELF!

Ben: JOKES ON YOU! I'M RETARDED!

Ben and Y/N dropped to the floor laughing as many people around joined in on the laughs. Leah and Gwen just shook their heads again as they fought not to laugh as well. Leah walked over and grabbed Y/N.

Leah: Okay... my Tribal boyfriend... let's go...

Y/N: Ha..."I'm retarded..." Ben, you crack me up!

Ben: Ha...ha... my neck hurts from laughing so hard...

Y/N: My ribs hurt as well... 

As the two were still laughing, they eventually joined the others.

Max: I see you two are having fun...

Y/N: Yeah... ha... that was hilarious... right Ben...Ben?

Soon, Y/N noticed Ben's attention was preoccupied with something else. As was Tyler's and Derrick's, Y/N noticed and looked over to see...

 As was Tyler's and Derrick's, Y/N noticed and looked over to see