Shanks | Pretty

Notes:

Spice: 🌶️🌶️

There's a sfw and a nsfw option just keep scrolling. There's also two options for nsfw keep scrolling and you will find what you're looking for.

Art:  idk if anyone knows pls lmk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the meal Lucky Roux." You say over the chaos.

"No problem Y/n." He responds with a smile.

All around you members of the Red Hair Pirates were wolfing down dinner like a pack of wild animals. You sigh and begin to enjoy your meal while using utensils - something you were sure most of the crew had never heard of before.

"Are you gonna eat all that?" Shanks asks sitting down beside you. "Cause if you don't want it I'll eat it."

"Go steal food from someone else." You respond. "You don't want the love of your life to starve to death now do you?"

"But no one else is giving me food. Even Lucky Roux said to I'm not allowed to take anymore." He says with a pout. "Please Y/n, just one piece of meat?"

You sigh. "Fine one piece."

"Yes!" He says stabbing one of your biggest pieces with a fork and trying to shove it in his mouth.

"Not even a thank you?" You ask him with your eyebrows raised.

"Fanks." He says You roll your eyes while Shanks continues to scarf the food down. He stays with you while you finish eating dinner, his head resting on the table watching the movements of your hands. He's still staring at you when you finish eating.

"Shanks." You say as you gently nudge him, breaking him out of his trance.

"Mhmm, what's up?" He responds sitting up.

"I'm gonna head to the crows nest soon. I'm lookout tonight." You say taking your plate over to the sink of overflowing dishes. You turn the tap on and put soap on the sponge beside the faucet.

"What do you mean you're on lookout. What about me, who's gonna keep my bed warm?" Shanks protests.

"I'm sure Benn would have no problem keeping you company at night." You say loud enough so he can hear.

"Absolutely not." Benn responds while the rest of the crew roars with laughter teasing Benn.

"Y/n stop doing dishes. I'll do them later." Lucky Roux says. "Or I'll make Yasopp do them."

"What!" Yasopp exclaims.

"Yeah I'll make Yasopp do the dishes so just leave them how they are."

"Alright." You respond while Yasopp and Lucky Roux argue about dishes.

You leave the kitchen and make your way up to the crows nest. Shanks starts to follow you up the ladder but jumps down and runs to his room. You watch him leave and smile to yourself as you look out at the sea. The sun was just starting to set, making the sky glow a beautiful orange. You hear Shanks coming up the ladder and sure enough when you turn around there was your boyfriend with a giant blanket wrapped around his neck.

You watch him with amusement as he pulls himself up into the crow's nest and takes the blanket off. He sits down across from you and puts the blanket across his lap. Eventually curiosity gets the better of you and you ask him. "Shanks, what the heck are you doing?"

"If you're gonna spend all night here than so am I." He responds.

"Alright." You reply. "Just don't distract me too much, and no complaining."