Mihawk | Friends

Notes:

Art: idk if anyone knows pls lmk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong?" You say to Mihawk walking over to the swordsman who had been reading the same page for almost 10 minutes.

"Nothing mi amor." He tries to assure you putting the book down and standing up to welcome you into his arms.

"Mihawk, I did not fall in love with a liar. I suggest you rethink your answer." You say accepting his embrace.

"So fiery today." He responds pressing a light kiss to the top of your head.

"You've been acting off ever since the call that you got earlier on the den den mushi. What was that about, did you get summoned again?"

"No mi alma, and even if I did I doubt I would go. There's much more interesting things here." He sighs before continuing. "I'm expecting company soon, they should be arriving by four."

"Is Shanks coming to visit again." You say unable to hide the excitement in your voice; you and Shanks became fast friends and loved to pester and tease Mihawk.

"No."

"Then who's coming?"

Mihawk sighs and sits down before answering. "A couple other warlords, Doflamingo and Crocodile."

"Have I met them?" You ask sitting down next to him.

"I don't think so, I've talked about them before though."

"I probably wasn't paying attention."

Mihawk sighs again and pulls you closer to him. "Promise me something mi amor."

"Anything."

"Promise me that by the end of the week you'll still love me and only me."

"Of course my love." You say pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "As long as Shanks doesn't show up."

Mihawk glares at you. "I assume you meant that as a joke."

"Maybe." You reply with a smile.

Mihawk sighs and moves you so that you're sitting on his lap facing him. "Stay with me mi amor. At least until one of the idiots shows up."

"Of course my love." You reply. Mihawks sighs and rests his head on top of your own while his hands wrap lazily around your waist. Mihawk did not like having company, he felt that it was a waste of time when he could be doing more productive things like training or being with you. He especially wasn't looking forward to the company he was receiving today. Eventually Mihawk dozes off with you still wide awake in his arms.

Once you realize that he was asleep, you quietly get up and throw a nearby blanket over him. You leave the library and are about to head to your room to get ready when you hear a knock from the door. You decide to let Mihawk sleep and go to answer the door. You open the door and are greeted by two giants. You gape as they walk in ignoring you talking about Mihawk. When they realize that Mihawk is nowhere to be seen, they turn back towards you.

The taller one crouches down so he is almost eye level with you and looks you up and down. "I didn't know Mihawk had such a pretty servant." He says with a smirk.

"I'm not his servant." You respond looking at the odd man. He's wearing pink pants that only reached his knees and a white button up shirt with all the buttons left open revealing a very muscular chest. On top of that he's wearing a giant pink feathered jacket and pink sunglasses even though he was inside. Overall he looks like an oversized flamingo and you find it amusing that this man was one of Mihawks friends.