Mihawk | Getting Stronger

Notes:

Spice: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Art: idk if anyone knows pls lmk

Requested by MnMsThirdWheeler hope you enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you need something mi amor?" Mihawk asks as you continue to watch him train.

"I was just wondering if we could spar, when you have time." You say.

Mihawk frowns a little. "We've already sparred quite a bit today, even more than usual. I would prefer if you rest for today cariño. I don't want you to overwork yourself too much."

"Please. One more time." You beg.

Mihawk sighs. "Alright, but this is the last time."

You smile as you prepare yourself for Mihawks attacks. He would always go easy on you, but he wasn't called the strongest swordsman for nothing. As you and Mihawk exchange blows going back and forth, you feel yourself start to become tired, but you push on.

Mihawk starts to notice your attacks becoming sloppy and slows down his attacks as well. He stops attacking all together once you start to severely run out of breath.

"I can keep going." You say in between big breaths of air, but Mihawk ignores you and escorts you inside.

"Rest, mi amor and regain your strength. We can spar some other day, you're pushing yourself too much." He says walking you to the bedroom.

"But I'm not done training yet." You protest.

"Oh yes you are."

"But I still need to get stronger." You say. You feel your eyes prick with tears but you blink them back.

"Why?" Mihawk asks, looking at you with concern.

You sigh. "I need to keep up with Zoro. He's so much stronger than I am, and I'm the older sibling. I should be stronger than him."

Mihawk sighs and tilts your chin up so you're looking into his eyes. "You don't need to prove yourself to anyone querído. What Zoro lacks in intelligence, he makes up with his strength. Unlike him, you were born with a brain, so don't be too hard on yourself." He finishes with a kiss to the top of your head.

"Thank you Mihawk." You say with a small smile.

"Of course mi amor. Why don't you go grab a book from the library and come back in fifteen minutes, and we can spend the rest of the evening together."

You nod and head towards the library. You search through the shelves for a few minutes and eventually settle on one of the books you had been wanting to read for a while.

You start to head back to your room hoping for a nice relaxing night with Mihawk. You open the door and walk into an empty room; well, not entirely empty. On the bed there is a small pile of rose petals forming a path to the bathroom, and on top of the pile was a small folded piece of paper.

You walk over to the bed and pick up the paper, 'bring the book' is all it reads. You smile as you start to wonder about what Mihawk has planned for you.

You walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Come in mi amor."

You open the door and find Mihawk pouring two glasses of wine. The bath was filled with warm water and more rose petals.

"What's all this?" You ask surprised.

"Oh just something I put together for us. It will help you relax." He responds, stripping and getting into the bath. "Ven aquí cariño."