!Killer | Special Birthday Fic!

Notes:

Happy Birthday Killer!

Art: idk if anyone knows lmk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer groans and rolls over wrapping an arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. He nuzzles into your hair and yawns. "Y/n." He mumbles.

"Hmm?" You respond with a tired voice.

"What shampoo do you use?"

"Huh?" You ask with confusion.

"It smells good." He mumbles, burying his face into your hair.

You giggle and turn around and move the hair out of his eyes. "You're so beautiful you know that."

Killer's face heats up and he looks away. "Shut up." He responds embarrassed.

"I mean it Kil, you're so gorgeous." You respond pecking his nose.

Killer shoves a pillow in your face and groans. He sits up and stretches, rubbing his eyes, and yawning. You push the pillow off your face and sit up next to him.

You yawn and lean your head against his arm. "Happy birthday baby."

"Mmm thanks sweetheart." He responds kissing the top of your head.

"Want your present now?"

"You didn't have to get me anything." Killer responds throwing on his shirt and mask.

"Babe, it's your birthday of course I'm gonna get you something." You reply.

Killer sighs as you hold something behind your back. "What did you get me?"

"Just close your eyes and sit down."

Killer sighs and does as you ask. He hears some weird plastic sounds and can feel your breath through the holes of his mask.

"Okay open your eyes." You instruct.

Killer looks around confused. "Umm I don't see anything Y/n."

"That's okay." You hum taking his hand and leading him out of the room.

You take Killer out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Killer looks around confused as other crew mates freeze up and snicker.

"What's going on guys?" Killer asks, looking around, only to get more laughs in response.

"Y/n what did you do?" He asks, looking over to you while you were holding back laughter.

"Killer what the fuck is all this?" Kid asks walking into the kitchen.

"I don't fucking know!" Killer responds turning towards him.

Kid freezes momentarily upon seeing Killer, before letting out a small chuckle. Kid turn toward you with an amused smirk. "I assume this is your doing Y/n?"

Killer turns to you. "Y/n what did you do to me?" Killer asks a little angry.

You hold up a mirror so he can admire your handiwork. All over his mask were a bunch of pink flowers and heart stickers covering most of the mask.

Everyone around him bursts out in laughter as he tries to take the stickers off as you hold his arms down. "How could you do this to me?" Killer whines dramatically. "I thought you loved me."

"I do love you Kil." You giggle pecking the part of the mask where his lips would be.

"I don't believe that after this sabotage." Killer crosses his arms.

"What sabotage?" You ask.

"All of this." Killer says gesturing to his mask. "Imagine if the marines showed up and saw me like this. And imagine if they took a picture of me and turned it into my new wanted poster, I'd be a laughing stock."

"I think you look cute." You say with a smile.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean no, I am not cute."

"Yes you are, you're adorable." You say with a smile.

Killer picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. "Killer what are you doing?" You ask trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"Throwing you overboard."

"No wait Killer! Please, I'm sorry. I won't do it again I promise."

"Mhmm sure you won't."

"Wait babe, please I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, and if you throw me overboard who are you gonna cuddle all night long?" You try to reason.

"Fine, but next time you do something like this, I'm feeding you the sea kings." Killer says with a sigh, setting you down.

"I love you Killer."

"Mhmm, yeah right." He replies sarcastically.

"Need me to prove it to you?" You ask with a smirk.

"Later, I want some spaghetti."

"For breakfast?"

"Is that an issue?" Killer asks cocking his head to the side.

"I guess not."

"Good." Killer responds wrapping his arm around your waist. "Hey Y/n, did you actually get me these stickers for my birthday?"

"I made you cake and helped Kid with his gift."

"Will I get cuddles and kisses later?"

"Of course baby, you'll have as many as you'd like."

"Good. Now let's go celebrate my existence, drink and eat cake." You smile as he leads you to the kitchen.

"Killer can I ask a favour."

"Mhmm." He hums in reply.

"Can you keep the stickers on please." You beg.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"I love you."

"I don't care I'm taking these stupid things off after breakfast."

You sigh. "I'm so underappreciated."

"Well suck it up, it's not your birthday." Killer responds.

"So mean."

"I try my best." You gape at him and he laughs. "I'm joking, you know I love you, most of the time."

You roll your eyes. "I love you too Kil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 852

Rude comments will not be tolerated thanks ilysm <3