Author's thoughts after the fact. ONE LONG SPOILER

5.6.23  SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER....GOT IT SPOILER!!!!!

When I posted my little rant yesterday about how Stalker doesn't get read and what the problem was I started to obsess about the characters again and the storyline.  So instead of writing the next chapter of Kink I stayed awake till after three going over certain parts of the story.  So over breakfast, I'm writing this in the hope that I let go of my obsession.

SOOOOO....if you haven't read the story don't go any further.  Stop reading now and go off browsing somewhere else or read the story.  Nothing will make sense to you anyway.

AND.....if by any chance you are reading the story and think you'll get to the end of it STOP READING NOW.  Because this is one long spoiler.

ANYHOO.  I started thinking of so many things I could write one-off chapters about.  Here goes.  I feel rather good about revisiting these characters.

1.    Ok first one Why did Timothy version one end up in the canal.

2.    What happened to Vittorio and how did Timothy get Giacomo to help.  It meant going back into slavery.

3.    How did V accidentally betray Alvise.

4.    The shared grief of G and T over A's death.

5.   Who was the tall guy who left A in a fluster.

6.   Sarah....bitch

7.   And of course Ben.  His story and the tea chest.  I think he could be a whole different book.

8.   Did Timothy every will the lotto.

....there are more so I'll probably add to this.

Ahhhh! big sigh.  I think I feel better for venting.  Now back to Kink.