Chapter 24

Chapter 24.
.
Mfundo POV.
.
I was done with school and right now I was back in Shèyaa's hotel that he always uses whenever he is here to see me. I had a towel wrapped around my body as I watched him busy on his phone. He was standing on the balcony talking to whoever. I had just finished taking a shower and I thought he'll be done with the phone calls. My phone rang and it was Afryea. "Freyah." I answered taking a seat on the bed. "Hey, your grandma wants to know if you're like coming back?" She whispered on the phone which made me roll my eyes. "Nah I'm spending the night with Shèyaa." I answered and I heard her giggle nervously. "Bitch are you crazy!?" She whisper yelled. "I have to go." I hung up on her before she started to stress me out. I just wanted to dwell in my love for Shèyaa at this moment. I walked slowly to Shèyaa and he was still busy on the calls. "Tonight nigga, we finna slide on that nigga." I cleared my throat so he could acknowledge my presence and that's when he turned to face me. I dropped my towel down and his eyes widened and this smirk came on his face. "I gotta go." He hung up, his eyes was roaming my whole body and I loved how his eyes were full of admiration and of course lust. "Damn why do you look this beautiful." He stripped out of his tshirt and I was the one holding a smirk on my face now as I admired this beautiful man. He walked closer to me and began kissing me so hard and I returned it. He picked me up and lead me to the bed where he placed me down and just started cherishing my body with his tongue. He kissed every part of my body and I loved it. I loved him and I prayed that God just kept him safe for me out on these streets that he clearly had made his second home.

"Fuck!" He grunted as he blew on my nipple and began sucking on my breast. I was busy squirming on this bed like I was being bitten by some bed bugs or something but it was just the electricity his touch was giving me. "Fuck baby." I moaned out when he bit on my sensitive nipple but he was concentrating on what he was doing which was just creating a waterfall on my lady part. I kept moaning as he continued to brutally bit on my nipples and  I loved every minute of it. He went down with his kisses till he got to my most treasured place and he began feasting on my lady part. "Fuck!" The feeling he was giving me was so intense. "Fuck!" He bit lightly on my clit making me jump. I was still concentrating on this feeling he was giving me when he flipped me around and before I could even protest his mouth was on my butt. What the hell was he doing? I tried to push him away when embarrassment hit me as he licked on my other hole but he made sure that I wasn't successfully with that and I hated how good what he was doing felt. "God Shèyaa stop!" I screamed as he continued to lick me so hard. What the fuck was he doing and why was it so damn good. I was still trying to push him away which was giving him motivation to suck on me even more. He flipped me around once again and his tongue connected with my clit. I was just a breathing mess at this point. My whole clit was throbbing but he wasn't about to stop anytime soon. "Fuck baby I'm sorry." I began apologizing and I didn't even know for what but that's all fell in deaf ears. "Fuck 21 I gotta pee." I tried pushing him from me but he never dared moved instead he held me tight to his face and continued trying to kill me with his tongue and before I knew it I came so hard drenching his face. It was like my spirit and soul detached from my body for a minute before quickly coming back to me. "That'll teach you to never ever hang up on me again." I should have known this was some sort of punishment. "What?" I spoke lazily as I watched him strip out of his pants and his dick hollered at me. "Don't tell me you're still going to fuck me after that." I said kicking him but he grabbed my legs and just pulled me towards the edge of the bed.  "Give me a kid." He said out of nowhere but I was like the fuck. "What?" I mean yeah I sure heard him but I wasn't ready for no damn kid. "Yeah, I want a kid with you." He smiled so hard but I was confused. "Might as well agree cause my ass about to make you pregnant anyways." He didn't even wait for me to say yes, he slowly seeped into me his eyes was deep into mine. "I'll protect him or her with my life." He continued as he continued moving slowly into him. His waist was dancing with mine at this point. "Shèyaa the baby will complicate things baby please." I moaned throwing my head back but he grabbed it back to him. "It won't. I just need you to trust me." He pulled out and kissed me so hard before he slammed back into me making me moan in his mouth and he continued that rhythm of his and all I could say to him was fuck and the grunting sound. "You gon give me a baby?" He brushed my face, I could barely keep my eyes open or my mouth closed. "Fuck baby I can---" I was cut off with him increasing his speed and I began screaming. "I can't hear shit Mfundo!" He grunted. "Fuck!" I cried out. Why was he so good at this?" Once more I was turned around like some ragdoll and at this point I feel like I was some sort of a ragdoll. He was the one in control of everything that pertains me at this moment.