Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.
Continuation.
.
Drew POV.
.
"Can I sit down?" I asked and she took this huge breath before she nodded. "Please do." She whispered. I nodded and took off my sneakers and I sat just like her with my feet in the water. "You look great." I said with a smile looking at her and we sat there in utter silence for like a few minutes. "I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk." I apologized for the snarky comments I kept making at her the whole night at the club. "Its all good." She gave me a small smile. "I never thought this is how we were going to be Mfundo, two people who once loved each other but now couldn't stand each other." I said honestly and that's when she looked at me. "I don't hate you Andrew,I don't think I can ever hate you." She confessed looking at me and she quickly realized what she just said. "I need to go." She tried to stand up but I held her hand stopping her from moving. "I don't hate you as well. I was hurt that all it was." I also confessed, she blinked a couple times before her eyes moved to our hands that were holding on to each other. "I love him Andrew." She released my hand and I nodded. "I respect that,I will never try to come between y'all." Now I was blatantly lying, if these feelings I have for her kept on getting stronger, I knew I was going to b whatever it takes to have her back. "Uhm thanks. Uhm your baby has grown up to be such a handsome young fellow,He looks exactly like you Shaun." I was taken back by the fact she called me Shaun,she never calls me that. "Shaun?" I asked squinting my eyes. "It is your name Shaun. I like Shaun the family man than Drew the rapper." She confessed with a laugh. "I've always loved how you always called me Andrew whilst everybody called me Shaun." I was being honest but she just giggled. "Andrew Parker." She sighed before she looked at me. "A whole lot stuff has happened Mfundo Jones." I said sadly. I always wondered why me and her never got our happily ever after. Why everytime we were happy something came and ruined our relationship. There was never any peace in our relationship. "Maybe we were young and didn't even know what we were doing at that time." She was right, we both were just too emotional to each other and maybe that's why we were here today. Dating different people even though we both knew we just wanted each other.

"I never killed our baby, I just hope someday you will realize that I am telling the truth." I nodded to what she just said,I didn't have any words about that situation. Our baby did die and it was because of the abortion pills.  "So how long you're here for?" I asked so we don't talk about the baby issue cause that was just an emotional topic for both of us.

"7 days,which means I have like 5 left now." She took her phone and went through it and I watched her as she concentrated on whatever it is she was doing. This woman was just plain beautiful.

"I want to go bowling, you're game?" She asked out of nowhere but I laughed at her ass. "I can't be seen with you in public, that won't be good for either of us." I said honestly and she frowned when she realized I was being serious. "Trell's ugly ass has a basketball court if you're game,I'll play with you." I suggested and she giggled and nodded. "I'm putting10$ that I can beat your ass." I laughed at her as I stood up and held her up. We were standing so close and that's when I remembered how short she is compared to me. "You ain't even grow an inch in 5 years." I teased her but she pushed me lightly. "I see you still like putting your hands on me." I laughed and she tried to push me but I pulled her to me and now there was no distance between us. "You're still beautiful Mfundo." My hand moved to her face and I brushed face and I saw her swallow a lump. "You're still you." She giggled. "Handsome and perfect." She spoke above whisper and I found myself leaning towards her lips and she wasn't pulling away from me. Does this mean she wants me to kiss her?

"I know y'all are not about to kiss cause that would be totally wrong." That was Quan's ugly ass, when did he get here? Mfundo moved from me and shook her head when she realized Quan was tipsy. "Hey Quan." She smiled at Quan. "Mfundo Jones, its good to see you homegirl. Y'all tryna fuck with each other again?" He asked looking between me and Mfundo but I shook my head no. We were just being civil with each other. "What the fuck ya ass even doing here? Everybody inside the house." I asked walking towards him. "I just came to greet y'all but I see I walked in on something." He was being extra with his expressions. "Nigga shut up your stupid mouth. Mfundo and I are about to play basketball, y'all can join us." I changed the topic and he nodded excitedly. "Let me get the others." He walked away from us. "Don't y'all stay here and be kissing. Cheating doesn't suit y'all forreal especially you Mfundo!" He yelled as he disappeared inside and he may have been being his messy ass but he was right.

"Uhm Quan can be dumb when he is drunk." I said with a nervous laugh. "He's right though." She gave me a small smile. "Maybe you and I can be friends." She suggested nicely and I nodded. As long we stopped all this fighting we stay doing than my ass was good with just being friends. "Let me put on my shoes so I can beat your ass on that court." I teased taking my sneakers. "I wouldn't be so sure." She laughed but I knew she couldn't ball to save her life not to mention that dumb ass nigga she fuckin couldn't ball to save his damn stupid life.

"Wanna bet?" I raised my eyes and she gave me this why not look nigga. "Its on. 200 dollars says I can beat your ass." I bit my lip looking at her but she laughed. "You are about to lose 200 dollars nigga." She splashed some water on me before she ran from here. I laughed at her ass as she disappeared inside the house.

..
Mfundo POV.
.

We were having so much fun playing basketball and me and Karen were cheating like it's no body's business and the guys were just letting us win. "Cough it out." I handed my hand out to Drew. "Hell naw y'all cheated." He shook his head but I started reaching for his pockets,I know his ass always carries a lot of money on him. "Now you're robbing me." He laughed making sure I didn't touch his pockets. "We made a bet nigga so hand it over over." I tried grabbing on to him but only for me to slip and fall and I laid on my face and started laughing so hard and everybody was now laughing so hard. It felt like good old times with the guys. These guys were basically my family even though me and Drew didn't work out. I had gained a lot of brothers in his friends and I loved how they protected me and Karen like all the damn in their interviews or wherever they were. I was laughing so hard that I started crying.

"You okay ma?" Mario was the one who helped me up and I nodded wiping my tears away. "I'm just so happy that you guys are here." I laughed through my tears but Mario just laughed at me and hugged me. Soon they all group hugged me. Our intimate moment was disturbed by my phone ringing.

"You stay being a dramatic shorty Mfundo." Trell laughed as he walked to where my phone was and took it for me. "You sure you ain't pregnant,all these emotions are worrying me." Karen whispered at me but I laughed at her silly ass as I walked over to Trell who now was holding a frown. "Shit ma, you have to go." He said handing me my phone. I saw there was a text from Shèyaa.

Shèyaa❤: Mfundo I'm finaa pull up and shoot everybody there,I swear to God cause hell I don't even know if you're safe.

"Uhm let me call him." I looked at Trell who was flaring his nose. I could tell he was taking Shèyaa's text to heart but I was sure Shèyaa texted that cause he was worried. I walked away from them so I could talk to Shèyaa in private.

Shèyaa answered on the first ring. "Mfundo, are you okay?" I could hear the worry in his voice. "Hey babe, I'm sorry, Karen and I lost track of time. I'm coming home now." I quickly spoke. "Nah I'm finaa pick you up. Deadre gon drive your car." He quickly said and I looked at everybody that was looking at me. "Uhm but babe that won't be necessary and beside I don't even think Trell is going to be cool with me sharing his address with you."

"I don't give a fuck what that nigga cool about, I fuckin tracked your phone so I'm finna pull up." Shit was all that my head screamed. "Shèyaa please I just said I was good and that I'm coming back so please just don't come over this side." I begged. "Too late." After that he hung up.  I stood still for a moment before I turned to look at everybody looking at me. "Uhm I have to uhm go. Shèyaa is coming to pick me up." I said lowly and that's when all the guys began looking at each other. "Your nigga trying to pull up in my crib?" Trell spoke, His eyes had grown wider. "And why the fuck would you fuckin give him my address. Are you fuckin trying to get me killed!?" Trell yelled, I could tell he was pissed off and I understood why he was this mad at me.

"I'm going to leave because I don't want any trouble." I said taking my stuff. "Mfundo if he pull up here,he finna die forreal." Trell warned looking at me so hard.

"Forreal Mfundo, he won't make it out alive." Drew spoke softly. I couldn't detect the emotion on his eyes. I felt this tight knot in my stomach as I tried to think on what I should do. "I have to go." I walked away from them and I could feel the tears at the brink of my eyes. I made my way to my car and started it. I waited for the gate to open up and the moment  it did I was met with flashing lights from the cars that were parked on the other side of the gate.

I was blinded for a moment and everything happened so fast. Shèyaa was soon standing with a gun with his crew and soon Drew and his crew were also here with the guns as they pointed them at each other. Everything looked like some movie moment and I was sitting in the car not knowing what to do next.
.
Unedited
To be continued
.
Comment❤
Like❤
Share❤