Chapter 23

Chapter 23.
.
Shèyaa POV.
.
"What is this!?" Mfundo slammed her phone infront of me so hard,I thought it done broke. I took her phone and there was a message from her ex. Why the fuck she still in contact with her ex. "So what your nigga texted you." I asked looking at her but that made her flare her nose. "Are you serious right now?" She sighed unbelievably. "I mean his name is here Mfundo or ain't it?" I asked my eyes still on her eyes. "You want to kill Karen!" She yelled so loud and that's when I took this huge breath. "So what? You're their what spy or something?" I asked looking straight in her eyes but she raised her hands in defeat like I was bullshitting her. "Know what fuck you!" She yelled and walked away from me but I took this huge breath and rubbed my face. Why the fuck would they tell her our business. Like the fuck is wrong with this nigga. I decided to go after her. She was in the bedroom huffing around.

"Baby." I pulled her to me but she pushed me away but I still pulled her to me despite her resistance and just began kissing her so hard. At first she was playing me off but after a few tries she finally decided to kiss me back. The kiss started off as just a kiss to calm her ass down but it escalated to the point where I could feel my heart beat out of my chest. This was my other way of assuring her of our love for each other. Nothing else matters except for us.

"Mfundo I love you." I confessed against her lips and she smiled and kissed me back now she was the one assuring me that she was deeply inlove with me as well. "I love you too Shèyaa. With my heart." She confessed now touching my face. "Shèyaa please don't hurt her. She's one of my best friends please." Her eyes held desperation and sadness. "She didn't think that when her nigga had his gun pointed at you. She hid away from you Mfundo, didn't think of saving you." Why would she care so much about someone who was cool with her getting killed.

"I didn't see it like that. I just thought she was scared, she didn't know what else to do." She spoke softly but I shook my head. Right she just playing her self. "She don't care for you as you care for her. That's just the honest truth." She needed to see this Karen chick for what she is.

"I will never forgive you if anything happens to her." She tried to move away from me but I held her to me. "You would leave me for them?"

"For her, she has nothing to do with whatever it is you have going on between you and Drew."  She took this huge breath like she was fighting tears back. "I'm just trying to protect my friend. This has nothing to do with Drew but I need you to stop whatever is it you're doing. You don't have to do whatever it is you rappers are doing. You have made it Shèyaa please." She begged now her hands caressing my face. She just didn't understand and I wasn't about to make her understand something that she has no clue about. "Fine Mfundo. I'll leave Karen alone. I can do that." I was honest,since she hella bent on protecting that bitch that didn't think twice bout protecting her. "Thank you." She pecked my lips and I smiled like an idiot when I saw her smiling so hard.

"Stop smiling so hard." She giggled now wrapping her arms around my waist. "Well I can't help myself baby." I kisses her and hiked her up allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist. "Grandma wants me in the UK tomorrow."

"That's a good thing. She is just worried. I'll have some extra security to guide you until I'm sure you're safe."

"Babe I can arrange my own security." She laughed lightly against my neck. "Well I as your man would like to make sure you're safe." I said honestly and that's when she looked at me with this huge smile. "Ain't you cute Shèyaa." She kissed me unexpectedly which made laugh against her lips. "So we're gonna have some goodbye sex or some shit?"

"Nigga fuck you,who's saying goodbye to who cause I know ya ass finna follow my ass to the UK." She laughed, I loved her little american accent that she just used. "Hellyoutalmbout I'm british ya know. So I'm bound to the UK."