Chapter 18

Chapter 18.
.
Mfundo POV.
.

"So I'm like thinking of buying a new toy." I was on my phone looking through the vw gti line and yes I wanted the 8,I was so inlove with this car. Right now Shèyaa was driving me back to my apartment after I had spent the night with him which was so amazing. "What do you think of black?" I asked showing him the car I'm thinking of buying. He took a glance and just nodded concentrating back on the road. "Okay geez sorry for bothering you." I huffed putting my phone back in my bag. "Get you a lamborghini or Bugatti." He finally gave his 2 cents. "Nope I like the Gti line and I'm getting one." I crossed my arms and the car went silence. Asshole. "You know all this attitude should be taken out of that pretty body of yours and I know exactly how." I dared not say a word to this jerk,thats when I felt a grip on my thigh sending jolts of electricity on my whole body. "Stop." I pushed his hand away from me. He pulled over the car and now I was looking at him wondering why he stopped but he pulled me to him and made me sit on top of him and we were in a public space and it was 6 in the morning. Anybody could spot us. "Get you the gti line but that don't mean fuckin catch an attitude just because we are disagreeing." He spoke while cupping my breast in his hand. He pulled my dress down and now my titties were in his face and he wasted no time and began sucking on them and my breath was getting shakier by a moment and I could feel my panties getting ruined.

"Fuck!" I moaned when his hand brushed on my kitty. "You're this wet for me?" He whispered as he rubbed on me. "Yes." I moaned, he moved his lips to my mouth and the kiss began. He was still rubbing on me and that is how he got to bite on my bottom lip because of how I kept moaning in his mouth. We were lost in this make out session that we don't know where this person who just started flashing a camera came from. Oh my God, there goes my reputation again. My grandmother is going to kill me,I can't survive another scandal that involves sex. This person kept flashing at us. Shèyaa moved me from him and got out of the car. "Delete that shit right now man!" I could tell he was angry but the guy kept flashing his camera at him. This guy probably works for the press. I was done for. "I said fuckin delete that shit right now!" Shèyaa grabbed this camera guy to him and slammed him against the car. "The fuck you're think you fuckin doing!?" This guy yelped in pain but that when he was slammed on the car. "You don't want to mess with me!" He slammed him once again on the car and this guy was now bleeding. I got out of the car to tell him to stop. "Give me that camera." Shèyaa tried to grab the camera but the man was fighting him. "I'll rather die." This man said bitterly. "That can be arranged." A gun was placed on his head. "Shèyaa what the fuck!" I yelled looking at the gun that was placed on this man's head. "Get back in the fuckin car!" He yelled. "Fine man, take the damn camera." The man cried and I had joined him. Who was this guy I was busy messing with him.

"I thought so." He took the camera and pushed the man down on the road. "What happens in London stays in London." He placed his gun on his back and looked at me. "Get in the car." He said as he also got in the car and I knew I had no other choice
He started the car and drove off. "What the fuck was that!?" I yelled as tears poured down my face. "What the fuck was I suppose to do Mfundo. Let you trend for being fingered in public?" He yelled back. "You could have talked to him nicely!" Who fuckin pulls a gun when somebody does something he doesn't like. "He wouldn't have fuckin given it back and you fuckin know that!" This time he even punched the steering wheel. "That gave you no right to pull a gun on him!" I cried out. "Know what shut the fuck up!" He decided to turn the volume to max and just sped like a maniac and I sat there crying like a baby.

When we got to my apartment, I got out of his car and slammed his car so hard and just walked away from him. I hadn't even realised he was following me until he spun me around and I fell in his arms. "Don't fuckin touch me!" I slapped him away but he pulled me back and this time this idiot tongued me down and my ass calmed down in an instant. "I was just trying to protect you. You need to believe me baby." He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he also pulled me much closer to him.

"You're still not off the hook." I said as I pulled away from him. "Let me walk you to your apartment?" He asked with an innocent smile and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I walked with him but my mind kept going to that man I just met who pulled a gun on somebody.

The moment we walked in the apartment Drew and Afryea were having breakfast. Does this mean he slept here. "Oh shit!" Afryea choked on her cereals. "Morning everybody. Did you sleep here?" I asked looking at him. "I was waiting on you but I see you were busy with nonsense." He spewed looking at Shèyaa. "Owkaaay." Afryea breathed hiding with the cushions. "Shèyaa I thought he left babe." I really did think he left. "He knows he's here?" Afryea asked but we both ignored her. "Its fine babe. I have a plane to catch in like 2 hours. I'll call you when I get to the States." He pulled me to him and kissed me and the kiss was to show Drew that I wasn't his anymore. "I'm sorry again." He apologised but I gnored that and just pecked his lips and walked over  to my room.

"Haibo. I need details." I hadn't even realised Afryea was following me. "Let  me change out of these clothes than we gon talk about the night and everything else." I said tiredly walking to my closet.
........
Drew POV.
.
"Eating leftovers suits you." I said mean mugging the shit out of him. "And here I am thinking you're going to explain what the fuck you're doing in my girlfriends place so early in the morning." He crossed his arms. "She's just trying to get over me that's why she even with you."

"Mmm, I see." He pulled up to  me and that's when I stood up as well. "I'm gonna need you to leave my girlfriend alone cause if you don't. All hell will break loose." He was all up in my face. "You should know by now that I ain't scared of shit especially shit that comes from you."

"Oh but you should be scared, your precious cargo sleeps in my bed now and I can't promise you that nothing won't happen to her." My heart skipped a beat when he said that. He was threatening me.

"And stop being pathetic running after my girl like you're doing." After that he left. Mfundo needed to get the fuck away from this guy.  I made my way to her only to find her naked and she was covered in hickies. "So you already fucking him?" I yelled, what the fuck is wrong with her. "Get out Andrew!" She yelled grabbing a towal and wrapping it around her body. "He is fuckin playing you!" I yelled even punching a wall. "He wants to fuckin kill you!" I yelled as I smashed her mirror. "I didn't say marry Kim and I don't care. It's him I want, it ain't you so get the fuck out!" She screamed at me so loud and I nodded as I sucked my teeth,she was going to regret this. "You're gonna regret this." I said with a flare of nose and made my way out of her apartment. I repeat She's going to regret this..
....
Unedited
To be continued