Chapter 16.

Chapter 16.
Continuation.
.
The moment I opened up my eyes I felt like I was in some huge fight which I lost. My body was sore. I was so into my pain that I hadn't realised that I wasn't in my room. "Oh my fuckin God!" I jumped out of bed ignoring the splitting headache that I had. I was just praying I didn't go and have sex with Drew when I got drunk. "Oh my fuckin God." I touched my head. Where was my fuckin phone. I was busy looking for my phone when the door creaked open and I was about to go off on Drew. How could he fuckin take advantage of me like that. I was fuckin drunk. He should have taken me back to my room. "Why would you fuckin have sex with me in my drunk state knowing very well that you ar-" I stopped the moment my eyes fell on Shèyaa who was holding a tray with breakfast there was even a rose on that set. "Uhm Hi." I was not expecting to be him. Did he go ahead and took off my dress. "Knowing very well that I am what?" He asked, shit what was I suppose to say now? "Uhm that you're dating that latto girl that I don't even know." If there was one thing I knew for sure I was good at, that was lying and covering my lies.

"Where did you get that?" He asked with a frown. "Kim." Now this time I wasn't lying. "We gon talk about that." He said and made his way to me. "I got you breakfast." He placed a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks." I muttered looking at the breakfast. "Let me brush my teeth." I said when I realised how close he is to me. I'm sure my breath stinks. "I ordered an extra toothbrush for you." He said and I smiled and made my way to the bathroom. The moment I was alone I took this huge breath before I started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I walked back to him and he was sitting waiting for me. "I didn't have sex with, you're still in your very sexy dress." He smirked eyeing me. "Uhm I haven't even noticed." I said after realising he was telling the truth. "You were really drunk so I couldn't do that." He smiled weakly. "I don't remember a lot." Last night was all fuzzy. I remember just a few things, the rest of the night was blank. "Even insisted to leave with me. You were shouting that you were getting some birthday dick." I opened my mouth in shock. He's now lying. "But the moment we got here you tried a few times to rape me but I fought you so hard which was really hard with that dress on." I ended laughing at his facial expression. He was just being dramatic for no reason. "Thank you for not raping me." I laughed at him as I placed a peck on his cheek. "But damn you and your friends can party even though y'all did end up crying over some rapper who just died."

"Eish. AKA I'm sure you've heard of him. Great musician." He shook his head. Americans and thinking they better than everybody. "Yeah well he is great, you should listen to him." I said as I took my breakfast and started digging in on my food. "I will." He smiled. I'm flying out this afternoon." There goes my fairytale, just like that it came to an end. "Before you hold that frown, I was thinking how I don't want this to end." He raised my chin up and now I was looking at him. "What do you mean?" I asked my eyes glued to his. "Well we could start off as friends and whatever you're tryna do, i'm down with it." He said and now that had me smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah uhm I would love that." I smiled so wide and that's when he kissed me passionately. "Damn I'm going to miss you." He confessed like damn even I was going to miss him.

.........
I was back in my room and the questions just kept coming from everybody except for Karen. She was really devastated over AKA's passing. "Mo girl can't even speak. She's really hurt." Amanda clearly was thinking Karen was being dramatic but I felt like she was being unfair, yes he was celeb but Karen really loved the guy, I know I would be really hurt if Sjava or Mnqobi Yazo died. I mean I love those people.

"I also heard Okmalumkoolkat died." I said being serious. "Apparently he was there as well." She started laughing but when she saw I wasn't playing she decided to google that and took this huge breath when she saw I was just messing with her. "What you were feeling in those 2 seconds when you thought I was telling the truth is how Karen feels so we just need to be kind to her."

"But Amanda is right. If she's this miserable than benzeni o Zinhle ngempela." Lwazi asked but I just sighed. "Awu kahle wena." I threw a pillow to her.
"Let talk bout something else." Freyah suggested and I couldn't agree with her more.
"21!" They all squaled and now I was being grilled like I done killed somebody Why did we change the AKA topic?
.........
Drew POV.
.
"I can't wait to get the fuck out of this place!" I was beyond angry. So she just moves on with another just like that. He better not get her pregnant cause she gon terminate that real soon. "You know you could admit that you still want her." Mario spoke nonchalantly. "But I don't want her." I really didn't want her ass back. "Mmm your actions though they say otherwise." Trell was the one who spoke up. this girl. "Its in the way you've been ogling her." Quan decided to join this stupid conversation. "Yeah we beefing with 21's ugly ass but you're taking their fling way too personally." Mario added but nope, they are seeing things. I don't fuckin give a fuck about Mfundo's dirty ass

"Well I just hope you don't go after her she gets with him. I mean you married so just concentrate on your marriage." Jason gave his 2 cents but I don't need any advice from him especially when it about Mfundo.

"Seconded. I'm the one who brought y'all here. Kim already dislikes me for so many things and I don't want to add on the many list that she already has." Trell raised his hands up in defeat.

"Fuck yall." I waved them off. "We're right though. you have a family now Drew and they were right but my heart was literally aching whenever I saw them together.

"I don't even want her." I took a sip of my drink as I thought that my friends were right. Thank God I was leaving today.
.
Unedited.