Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.
Continuation.
.
Mfundo POV.
.
Shèyaa had just walked in this club and the scene was epic. This shit here looked like some concert was going on in here. The lights were hitting my eyes so hard at some point I couldn't see where I was going. thank God Shèyaa was the one leading the way, I had to blink quite a couple of times for me to adjust to these lights and let not even talk about the dancefloor that was filled with half naked women who were dry humping guys, man that dancefloor was a sex zone. This place was packed and man oh man I just felt out of place and me and clubs don't really have a good history.Shèyaa finally got us in this more chilled zone. I guess this was the VIP. They were also some other people in here. We walked over to his friends. I recognize their faces from some of the pictures that Shèyaa has once shared with me. "Savage!" One hollered walking over to us and they engaged in this brotherly hug before the guy looked at me. "Miss Mfundo Jones." He smiled at me before he took my hand and kissed my hand and I smiled at that gesture from him. "Babe this is my good friend Pedro." Shèyaa laughed at Pedro's dramatic ass. "Let me introduce you to everybody." Shèyaa pulled me to all of his friends who stood up the moment they saw us. "Mfundo Jones." They all screamed as they made their way to me and they all gave me a hug. "Welcome to the family ma. We done heard a lot bout you." One spoke and there I was standing nervous around these guys. Since they all were surrounding me and Shèyaa. "I'm DeAdre,this nigga talk bout you like all the fuckin time." I saw Shèyaa blush when Deadre had put him out there. "He also talks about you guys a lot." I said with a smile looking at his friends. They were really cute and let not mention the dripping chains they all had on. "Babe stop lyin to them, I never speak bout their ratchet ass." I had to giggle at that cause he was acting tough,he really did love his friends considered them to be his brothers.

"Ugly ass, anyways I'm Jaden, The cutie of the group." He wiggled his eyebrows and the guy wasn't lying he was really pretty handsome. "Shut your phony ass up." Pedro pushed Jaden. "That one is the ugliest of the group that why he all in his feelings." Everybody bursted out in laughter. "Let party. Shit on me to welcome our sister home." Jaden announced and everybody cheered. Shèyaa found a seat and I sat on his lap and nigga made sure he held on to me.

"We finna have some heavy drunk sex the whole fuckin night." Shèyaa bit on my ear and I bit on my bottom lip as his hand gripped on my breast. Thank God his friends were concentrated on the alcohol that just came to our table. "I don't remember none when I'm drunk." I whispered back but he chuckled against my breast. "That is what is going to make it fun." He now was looking at me and I pecked his lips but only for him to deepen the kiss and I got lost in his aura and kissed him  back with so much passion.

"Okay we get it y'all are fuckin!" Deadre yelled handing Shèyaa a drink and also handed me. I wiped the lipstick off Shèyaa's lips before I downed the tequila shot that Deadre's ass just handed me. "Bring another one. Its bout to get turnt in this bitch!" Shèyaa yelled so loud which made me laugh at his hyper ass and just like that the alcohol kept coming.

We were having so much fun and I was busy dancing on Shèyaa and his ass was having so much smacking and gripping my ass as I twerked on him. I was having so much fun. "Mfundoo!" Somebody yelled so loud surpassing this music and that's when I saw it was Karen. I ran up to her and we hugged like we ain't seen each other in a while when we were together earlier on. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming, I thought we was opps, how did you even know I was here?" I was tipsy as hell but fuck having one of my best friends here was the best. "Karen,how you doing ma?" I felt hands wrap around my waist and his mouth latched on my neck which made me giggle.

"Hey 21." Karen said with some attitude. "So who are you here with?" I asked ignoring that attitude she just gave Shèyaa. I was going to address that when we were alone. "Them." She pointed and on the other side of the club was Drew and his crew and they were mean mugging the shit out of us. "Shit." I muttered, i didn't mean to say it loud but Drew and Shèyaa in the same place.