Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.
Continuation.
.
Shèyaa POV.
.
Mfundo had her legs wrapped around my neck as I feasted on her pussy some more. We we were in my bedroom and the moment we got her, I pushed her down my bed and my lips latched on her pussy once again and her moans once more filled this room. "Fuck baby." She cried out so loud this time releasing once again. I moved up to face kissing every spot of her body that was visible to me before I tongued her down allowing my tongue to dance in her mouth. I pulled down my jeans and boxers now being left naked. "I love you." I bit on her bottom lip. I loved how she looked tired and so innocent. I hadn't din anything to her. I reached a pack of closed magnum and I watched her eyes dart down to my dick and now her eyes bulged out. "Baby I don't think that's going to fit in me." I laughed at her innocent face. "Why would it not fit at home. He belongs in here." I laughed against her lips before putting on the condom. "You trust me right?" I asked against her lips and she nodded. "I need you to say it baby."

"I do baby." She whispered against my lips. I deepened the kiss and she also got into it. I lined myself at her entrance and pushed in a little but I was getting blocked. "Shit." She cried out in my mouth. "I won't hurt you but I need you to trust me." I kissed her bottom lip as she quivered in pain that's when I tried to push in her some more, she moved her waist away. I pulled her back to me and once more pushed in her some more. "Fuck why does it hurt so much?" She cried trying to push me away. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked now totally I stopped moving. "No, it just hurts." She spoke innocently, I took this huge breath. I thought that punk took her virginity but clearly he did a bad ass job cause it felt like I was the one taking away her virginity at this moment. "I'm being as slow as I can baby but I'm going to need you to trust me." I said quietly. My breath was already out of control and her tightness just made me crave her even more. "I trust you Shèyaa." She cried out. I enterwhined our hands together and just began kissing her as I pushed more into her and this time I was finally able to get in after a lot of resistance. "Shit." I moaned. Fuck she feels good. I began with slow strokes allowing her to get used to me moving in her. "Mmm." She moaned lowly and I was a grunting mess. I was enjoying the feel of her wrapped all around me. "Fuck baby." She cried out in pleasure when I began increasing my speed. I still had her hands wrapped on mine. "You like that?" I grunted but she was a moaning ass,she couldn't even answer. I turned her around,putting her on fours which made her gasp, I could tell she wasn't expecting that, I started taking her from behind going in  fast pace even grabbing her hair. "FUCK SHÈYAA!" She grabbed on the sheets and bit on the pillow as I countinued pounding in her crazy watching her ass bounce so nicely against me.

"What?" I grunted pushing her waist down so I could go deeper in her. FUCK BABY, IT FEELS GOOOOD." She dragged good and continued biting on the pillow  but my pounding never stopped. I fuckin loved being inside her. I kept going crazy on her before I knew it she came so hard on my dick which just gave me motivation to fuck her even more allowing her to hit her highest note with her moans. "Fuck!" She yelled that out. Now the neighbors were definitely going to hear her. I went on with my pace till I also came and that's when I dropped myself next to her and she did the same.  "Fuck!" I grunted. Our breaths were the only sound that could be heard in this bedroom. Fuck that was epic.

"You and I are far from done." I changed the condom,throwing the used one before I pulled her on the edge of the bed and that's when I slammed into her so hard and her screams bounced off the walls now I was about to fuck her till every lil memory she has of that ex punk of hers perished from her mind and the only dick she ever remembers is mine.

.....

Mfundo POV.
.
I woke up wrapped tightly in Shèyaa's arms and that's when memories of last night hit me. Man the things this man was doing to me were not of this world,I could feel the butterflies in my stomach to swim as I recounted all the positions he had me in and all the moans and declarations we made to each other in bed. My whole lower part was on fire but I had no regret. I never knew sex could be so enjoyable. I found myself tracing his arm with my finger and I smiled like an idiot. I was falling for him. "God I love you." I whispered before I pecked his lips but only for him to deepened the kiss and I found myself getting lost in the kiss. He pulled me on top of him and slowly slid me down on his dick and I gasped in his mouth. "Fuck!" I cried out when I felt him inside me. "Move baby." He instructed me but shit I didn't know shit about wot. I was about to embarrass myself and the whole of Africa. "I don't know how baby." I moaned as I tried moving my hips which earned me a laugh from him. Wow I just embarrassed the whole of South Africa in the United States of America during a sex tournament. He held my hips. "I'll teach you." He kissed the living daylight out of me. "Fuck baby!" I moaned out loud when he started slamming me up and down his dick so hard. "Fuck baby!" He grunted and before I knew it I was moving without his help and the moans once more filled this whole room. He flipped us around so he was on top and the fucking began, I had even lost my voice at how much I was screaming.

This was suppose to be some morning glory but it ended up being a full time sex session with more sex positions being introduced to me and not to mention we weren't even using protection this time. "Fuck I can't anymore baby." I tried pushing him away from me but he pinned my arms from behind and kept pounding me so hard and I came for the 4th time in this morning. "Shit!" He finally came on my ass. His pull out game was point that I'll give it to him.

"Fuck!" We now were looking at the roof. "Fuck I love you." He kissed me so hard before he got up and disappeared to the bathroom and I sat there smiling like an idiot. I've had thee greatest sex of my life.

.................
Shèyaa and I were now having breakfast in his dining room area and the kisses that I kept getting was so cute. "I almost booked a plane to London last night. I was going insane." He confessed which made me laugh. He loves sex this one. "Crazy ass." I took a spoon of my cereal. "Crazy for you." He pecked my cheek. "I'm glad you came and thank you for last night and this morning." He was blushing so hard now. This nigga was sprung and so was. I pecked his lips and this goofy smile plastered on both our lips.

"So I have an interview in like 2 hours. You can come with me if you'll like." He suggested but I shook my head nope. I was meeting up with Karen to tell her the details of my night with Shèyaa. "I have a date with Karen. I can't cancel on that one." I laughed and He joined me. "You should meet my friends later on if you're game for that." He suggested once more now that I can do so I nodded to that. I would love to meet his friends.

I wondered how long was this happiness going to last.
.
Unedited