Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.
Continuation.
.
“Mfundo.” That was my grandma knocking for the hundredth time, I had locked myself in my room for 2 days straight. My heart was sore and it seemed it was transferring all that soreness to my body. “Mfundo this is getting out of hand now.” Grandma’s voice sounded stern as if she was warning me that I better open this door or there was going to be trouble. I decided to turn up the radio which I was playing lowly in this room so I wouldn’t hear my grandma’s voice as I buried my face in my pillows and just cried even ignoring the throbbing headache that’s all this crying has caused for me. I just couldn’t believe I didn’t see through him from the start or was he that much of a good actor cause wow he deserves an Oscar.

Drew POV.

“What can I do for you?” That was Thandi, I had cornered her after school, I really needed to see Mfundo but she made sure that was impossible. She proved how powerful she really was in this country of hers. She has blocked me from all angles to make sure I stayed the hell away from her. “Look I know I messed up and I get that but I really need to talk to your sister. Please.” I begged and I just hoped she saw the desperation on my face or at least she caught it. “No.” She said nonchalantly and walked passed by me but I rushed to her and blocked her way. “Seriously?” She rolled her eyes clearly annoyed by my actions. “Look Thandi I promise I won’t do anything stupid.” I said touching her hands but she looked at me like I done lost my mind for touching her and that’s when I quickly released her hand. “Sorry about that.” I said now placing my hands in my pockets so they don’t stray again which might earn me a slap. “Kim lied, she’s not pregnant. Now I admit that I was messing with her while I was messing with Mfundo but I-“ She didn’t even wait for me to finish she just pushed past me and walked to her car that was waiting for her but I still ran after her. I wish all this energy was given out to Mfundo. “Thandi come on.” I pulled her to stop from leaving and that’s when a guard walked closer to us but she stopped him. “Touch me one last time and you gon see some monkey kung fu.” She warmed and that’s when I threw my hands up in defeat. “She’s just a kid Drew, you’re like 26 and she’s only 18, I think you should just leave her alone.” She rolled her arms but I chuckled at that.  “Being 18 makes her an adult.” I said but she rolled her eyes like I just said the dumbest thing ever. “Maybe but that don’t mean she gotta deal with your bullshit.” She said defensively. She was clearly fighting for her sister. “I know that but I just want to talk to her and explain to her the truth.” I begged but she had this I don’t give a fuck face.

“Your truth actually hurts more than what she actually thinks happens. She thinks you found out she was pregnant after breaking up with her and now you’re out here confessing you’ve been dribbling both of them.”

Shit was all I said in my head. I done fucked up once again. “Okay she can hate me if she wants but I really need to see her please Thandi please, I’ll do anything.” I said and that’s she raised an eyebrow. “Anything?” She inquired like she wanted to be sure I understood my own words. “Yes, anything. You name it.” I said not knowing what I was getting myself into. “Mmm give me your number. I’ll find a way for you to see my sister but you going to owe me and I mean big.” She handed me her phone and I placed my number in her phone before returning it back to her.

“You owe me Andrew Parker.” She said before she got in her car and the driver closed the door after her before he also got in car and they drove off. I just wondered what is it she wanted in return.

..
Later at night

Thandi had just sneaked me into their house and right now she was unlocking a door which she said belongs to Mfundo and I felt my heart pound so hard,she was definitely going to kick me out and I might just get myself a beat down from her guards. “So this was your genius plan?” I whispered tiredly to Thandi who gave me this shut the fuck up look. “I can always scream and say you’re an intruder and then you’ll have to explain what are you doing here at 11pm!” She whisper yelled at me. “I’m just fucking with you.” I said, I was in no mood to be fighting no damn guards and I was too hungry to fight anybody. “Now your job is to make sure Mfundo doesn’t feed you to the dogs and if you survive we’re going to talk about you returning the favor.” She said indicating for me to walk in and I rolled my eyes at her before I walked in fully and she closed the door after me and I could hear that she was locking us in. I first examined the room and it was just some girly room with pink here and there, I couldn’t miss the huge picture in here of Mfundo in what looked like traditional attire. My eyes fell on her body which was spread out on this bed, I took quiet steps closer to her and that’s when I realized she was deep in her sleep, her hair was messed up. My heart broke when they fell on the tissues in here. She has been crying because of me. I bent before her and touched her face lightly so she wouldn’t wake up. “Mfundo, I’m sorry.” I whispered watching as she shifted which made me stop touching her. I found myself taking in her beauty and her innocence and that’s when reality hit me that I didn’t deserve this girl. Why was I so selfish by wanting to bring her into my world where she could possibly get hurt?